"WHAT!!?" yelled a voice behind us, I turned around only to see Naruto staring at me with his mouth wide open and complete shock and disbelief in his expression. 

"N-naruto-kun.." said Hinata going red and twiddling her fingers.

"YOUR GOING OUT WITH KASUMI!?" he asked wide eyed, completely ignoring Hinata.

"Haha yeah! You jealous!?" I replied with a grin.

He grinned back before he walked over to me and gave me a slap on the back.

"Haha nice work!!"

My grin widen.

"Hah thanks!"

"But good luck telling Kakashi-sensei!" he laughed before running away.

And just at that name, I turned white as a ghost. K...kakashi....he's gona kill me.

 ~

---Kasumi---

Hmmm... I wonder what I'll do today! I thought to myself as I walked down the streets of the Leaf Village. Kiba's busy but there's gotta be- but I cut my thoughts off as I came across Guy-sensei's team.

"Hey Lee, Neji, Tenten!" I smiled as I walked over to them.

"Hey Kasumi," smiled Lee.

"Hey," said Tenten and Neji. For some reason they all had evil smiles on their faces?

"Guys?" I asked a little worried now.

"We heard," winked Tenten.

"Heard what?" I asked now really confused.

"Oh don't pretend you don't know." smirked Neji.

"No seriously what?" I asked still out of it.

"That you and Kiba are going out!" grinned Lee.

HOW DO THEY KNOW?!!?

"Oh yeah haha," I laughed. So news has already spread huh?

"No need to be shy!" giggled Tenten.

"We think you guys are cute together!" smiled Lee.

I felt my face begin to heat up.

"T-thanks... But how did you guys find out?" I asked "We only started going out last night.."

"Well lets just say Naruto found out somehow and he ran round the village screaming 'KASUMI AND KIBA ARE FINALLY GOING OUT'!"

I blushed a deeper shade of red. Trust Naruto! Oh well everyone was bound to find out sometime. I thought with a giggle.

"That's just like him isn't it?" I said kinda to myself but the others heard and laughed.

"Well anyways we gotta go or Guy-sensei will get mad!" said Tenten.

"OH WE NEED TO BE THERE IN ONE MINUTE!! NEJI I'LL RACE YOU!" yelled Lee but before Neji could even reply, Lee was gone.

I laughed.

"Good luck catching up with him!" 

"Haha yeah, see ya Kasumi" said Tenten before she and Neji leaped off to the training grounds.

I wonder if Kiba planned that so everyone would find out? Hah oh well this is going to be an interesting day!

 ~

The whole day, everyone I passed commented on my new relationship! It actually made me smile how everyone said that we were cute together and all that. Even the older ninja I know, knew about my relationship!