explaining the night

"The hell would I tell you if you're just gonna kick me out anyway...just do it already"

"Look we are giving you a chance here, you should take it" recovery girl suggested

"Its not your business to get up all in my business-get out"

Nobody moved.

"I said get out"

"We arnt going to leave you. Bakugou, we understand there must be a reason for th-" all might attempted to comfort him

"JUST....get out" Bakugou grabbed a shark plush and threw it since he still couldnt use his quirk ".......get out" he was fighting tears

All might listened to bakugou and started to leave. He tried to pull Aizawa and recovery girl along (he was too afraid of Nezu) with no success of doing so.

(Aizawa speaking) "look, I've tried. I really have tried. I've tried to give you your space, I've tried to understand where you are coming from, I've tried to relate to you. But there comes a point where I cant anymore. We need to know what happened because I sure dont believe you would do something like that on porpose. It's obvious there was something going on between you-honestly quite painful to watch- but anyway I get that you see him as an equal. So explain to us what happened so we dont have to expel you. We all are listening to you with open ears"

There was a long pause. Recovery girl and Nezu decided to leave so it was less people listening to him.

"Look we faught and be died,okay? Is that enough?"

"We both know that its not. We wont tell the class or any of the teachers. We just need to know for legal reasons. Also talking about it might help you get it off your chest."

"Why are you all so goddamn nosey." Bakugou really tried to work his way out of being emotionally vulnerable but knew that there was no point on holding out, "Fine if you just 'have to know'"

"It was during the fight, we found a place to hide but all he wanted to do is sit and watch everybody die" *more tears* "I ignored him and went towards the villan" *pause* "he tried to stop me but I wouldn't let him. He grabbed me which ticked me off even more. my emotions got the best of me and..." his voice was growing more and more shakey as he spoke "I used my grenade... He didnt have time to react"

"...young bakugou"

"I didnt ever-mmmmm-the last thing I ever said to him was "fuck off'" he mentally broke down. The tears kept coming and there was no stopping them. The regret and anger he felt for that night was just balled up in him.

------------
Yall ima bout to pull some real cheesy shit