The student battle

The next few images were of him being questioned over and over again....interviewed by teachers, students from all classes and even the news reporters-though he refused to give any information. Everybody asking all these questions was exhausting and they all contained the same intentions-what happened? why did it happen? and who did it? Too invasive for somebody who just lost somebody. They refused to see what was going on in his mind or understand what he is dealing with.

He just wanted everything to stop. Everybody to stop questioning him. School to stop talking about Kiri. Every feeling to just wash away. Everything to just return to normal.

The school had given the students a week off but now that that week was over, he had to be back in class. Everybody seemed okay but bakugou failed to understand how. Every moment he was reminded of it and wanted to leave. There would be moments his eyes would suddenly fill with tears for no reason at all. His mind was so out of whack again.

Luckily, they had gym next. They hadn't planned an agenda for the day so the students continued perfecting their weak spots and special attacks.

This kind of day was bakugou's favorite. Especially today, he knew he could blow things up with no consequences. Let all of his anger and messed up emotions go.

At least that's what he thought he could do. It turned out to be quite the opposite.

They got paired up to fight with each other. Aizawa put bakugou with todoroki and then added deku due to an odd amount of people. Momo was with jirou, kaminari with froppy, iida with ochako, tokoyami was with Ojiro, and mina was with Sero. The rest of the class was split to a different gym so it wouldn't be crowded. The pairing seemed odd and not coordinated but bakugou couldnt have cared less. Aizawa gave them the option of either battling head on with your partner(s) or teaming up with them and battling another group.

Bakugou didnt care about what deku or todoroki thought, he wanted to fight.

They took position and the time started. The battle started out but bakugou felt as though he couldn't move. He heard deku and todoroki approaching and it sounded like they had teamed up against bakugou. Bakugou snapped into action when todoroki showed up behind him by running to the nearest building. Some time had past so bakugou went back out to check what was going on. To his surprise, they were in the middle of a head on battle. He figured they had just moved past him for the time being.

In the distance he heard tape boy swinging like spiderman between the replica of the town. Sero had paused for a moment to check in on bakugou.

"You good dude? I havent heard your explosions yet and todoroki and deku seem to be going at it"

"IM FUCKING FINE"

"Okay, well....gotta zip" he said as he launched off. Bakugou saw him run into mina in the distance and chuckled to himself. Right into the trap

Todoroki saw a glimpse of bakugou down below and yelled to Deku that he was here. He slid down an ice ramp he had created and deku met him at the bottem. "Let's go"

They caught bakugou off guard with a double attack. They faught for a bit but for some reason bakugou couldnt bring himself to use his quirk. He struggled to protect himself from deku and todoroki.

Once they noticed he wasnt fighting back they grew worried. He usually never holds back what so ever in any circumstance.

"What are you doing!?" Todoroki yelled.

"Yeah, it's like you arnt even trying right now."(d)

"The hell do you care?!" (B)

They continued the fight, both physical and verbal. Todoroki and deku used their combined attack on bakugou to try and get him to fight back (the class had made combined attacks with multiple people who they could easily fight with in battle to have a better chance of defeating the villan). Usually bakugou helped with the attack but it was almost just as strong with out him.

The attack had done some damage on bakugou but he just couldn't bring himself to use his quirk. Everytime he thought about it he got this pain. He was reminded of what his quirk can do and has done to somebody. It put into perspective how powerful he really is. People had always told him this his whole life and praised him for it. Always being told how great you are by society can prevent one from seeing their faults...especially someone like bakugou.

"COME ON! YOU ALWAYS TELL US TO NOT HOLD BACK AND USE OUR FULL POWER! WHY ARNT YOU!?" Deku and todoroki yelled in unison. "I KNOW YOUR BETTER THAN THIS...YOUR ONE OF THE BIG THREE!"

Bakugou couldn't take it any longer and snapped "YOU TRY USING THE QUIRK THAT KILLED THE ONE YOU...YOU LOVE!"

------------

An: thank you for all the compliments and reads..it really keeps me going :)

Sorry if the next few updates are slow...I am in a dance intensive for 8 hours then have regular classes for 2-4 hours after that for the rest of this week and next.

Y'all are the best!