Oden walks toward the meadow looking around, the pain, torture was what this poor girls on the street had drawn in their eyes. It pained him, he would love to behead all those gang leaders rebel wolves except sometimes getting involved made things worse for this kids.Eden was right, So was turning a blind eye they needed a solution. Then again what could he do about it alone. The boys walk different directions thinking . One lived in fantasy after being locked up for so long and the other lived in reality after facing monsters in his dreams. Who will lead this kingdom to it's saving grace?

Just as they promised on the second week after closing school they shall meet once again. This was to give Oden enough time to plan the guards schedules from twelve sharp around  twelve noon. Once he did he sent it to each of them. Now from a short distance  Jayden and Arthur make their way towards the meadow talking of their day laughing so hard about each other's funny clumsy moments. Especially Arthur he had a lot to say judging by the fact he had a a six month old sister. 

On the other side of the boundary the girls also make their way to the glacier forest each of them walking together to cross the boundary set for them . It was like the yellow string of fate holding all of them together like glue, a destiny written in the stars to keep them together. A script that grew them from birth and placed them in the same place with the same thoughts that they would die for each other if asked.

Oden meets up with Jayden and Arthur after a whole twenty minutes of waiting. Immediately he stepped in the vicinity he could smell it a nasty stench they have smelt before on him. Pain. "You look terrible." Arthur states looking at Oden's annoyed face. "Is that how you greet your friend?"
"You stink of pain it hurts my nose." Arthur dramatically spells it out to Oden. He slowly lowered his shirt wiping sweat off his palms. If Arthur can smell it so will she how was he to cover it up. "I got in a fight with Veron. It hurts a lot I could feel him slash my skin off and my veins and arteries pour out..." "Okay Too much information dude I just had roasted beef for lunch if you don't want it on your face just stop." "Why did you fight Veron?" Jayden asks concerned.
"He was harassing a girl I had to do something." " You do realize that happens every single day here right." Jayden outlines."What are you the dark knight in shining armour, oh!heya? Line up damsel in distress."
"Shut up Arthur. I'll go get the girls."

He superspeeds at the hidden loophole making it to the other side of the kingdom. The difference between the two places always  baffled him how can one place be so cold. Back in his geography class he remembers what the teacher called it geographical change. This was a way to allow prey to hide from their predators. In his wolf anatomy class he remembers their guardian stating the colour of furs change to accommodate the environment allow their wolves to hide properly so prey cannot see them. For natural selection to occur, for survival for the fittest to be logical. All this changes were necessary. To the west summer, to the east winter. The Luna must be working so hard.

Upon seeing him the girls finally appear to be getting closer to where they were standing. "What took you so long?"the princess whines hugging the male. Oden's eyes widens from the tight hug as he swallows the nerve wrecking pain from her sudden touch. Curses the doctors always stated the numbing sensation frin the medication they give was only enough for them to sew, since they metabolise everything they consume fast the nerve wrecking pain walks in just like the ending of an epidural in the middle of childbirth.

"Oriela's continuous yapping about Oden this, Oden that, you are finally here to take us away from the misery." Olivia complains rolling her eyes at the boy pullinh the girl away him patting her head like a small cute puppy. "She is lying I was quietly walking no sound was made by me. How could you even here me from all that loud chewing dear Olivia."
"You sure about that cause we can re- walk the one hundred ninety nine tiny steps you had us take all the way over here." Thecla helps out Olivia in teasing the princess as she joins the group of three ready to get across to the other side.
"They are ganging up on me." Oriela cutely points her friends getting a chuckle from the two girls. Oden's heart could not take it anymore he could hear his breath stiffen. 'She was thinking about him'. He smirks at her sending heat running down her back, her cheeks turns red making the shy girl look away. "Okay so are we gonna just stand here and stare at you two till kingdom come." That's right they only had a few minutes to get across. "Let's get to it then."