Fifteen.

Hey guys. So things are starting to happen!!!!!!! Anywhore. I have a new story out. Some of you my not like it by who it's about but if you'd give it a try and read the first chapters I have published I'll love you forever. It's called The Mistake and it's a Michael Clifford fan fic. So ya. That's all. Tell me why you think and stuff and meh. I love you <3
Andy

"I love you too Batman." At those 5 words everything made sense.

Devil was my devil, she was Kylie, the girl I fell in love with when I was 13. Now I know why Devil looked so familiar, because she's my Devil, my best friend, and the girl I left behind.

"Kylie?" I asked weakly.

"Hi Andy." She smiled and wiped away a tear that fell down my cheek.

"God I've missed you." I hugged her tightly and held her to my chest feeling her sigh in relief. "You're voice too, is this the first time since I left?"

"Ya." She sighed.

"Why?" I asked.

"Andy, when you left I promised myself that I wouldn't talk until I saw you again, if I talked I'd break my promise to myself."

"Well I'm here now, you can't stop talking again."

"I won't Andy." She promised.

"Kylie." I paused. "I can call you that right?" I asked. She just nodded in response and smiled.

"It's nice hearing my real name for once."

"Well Kylie, I'd like to take you on a date, a real date. I may not have been around for a long time but I still love you Kylie, and I want to prove that before I ask you out." She smiled.

"I'd like that."

"So tonight, I'm taking you to dinner and a movie." She laughed.

"Classic Andrew." I fake glared at her for using my real name but ended up laughing. She's the only one I'd allow other then my parents to call me Andrew.

"See you tonight Ky, I'll pick you up at 5:30 for dinner, dress casual." She smiled and ran to her pick since it was 3:00 aand she had to shower.

I ran over to my car and drove home, running into the house and straight up to my room. I showered quickly and got out drying off and putting on my clothes.

Black tight jeans, a cut off Misfits tank top, my jacket and my boots. I dried my hair and styled it so it wasn't poofy and stepped back, looking at my reflection carefully.

Kylie would like my outfit wouldn't she? God I sound like a girl. Of course she would! She's Kylie!

"Andy where are you going?" Jinxx asked me as I tried to the leave the house.

"Going to hang out with Devil." I said and left before anyone could say anything.