>Chapter Six; Talking<

Jason texted Dallas as soon as he got back to his hotel room.

*Hey, it's Jason. What's your address?*

Jason waited a few minutes before he got a response from Dallas.

*302 Valleywood dr.*

Jason smiled and texted her back.

*Can I head over there now? I wanna get to know our son.*

Jason hit send with a smile plastered on his face. Jason was so excited to know that he has a son, he was seriously just thinking about telling Jessica the whole truth and ending his marriage.

*Get your butt over here!(:*

Dallas text Jason back and he chuckled before grabbing the key to his room and grabbing his truck keys. Jason went out to his truck and typed Dallas' address into his GPS am headed that way.

Jason pulled up to Dallas' house, it wasn't very big but then again it is just her and Ronan. Jason had just gotten out of his truck when Ronan came running out the door.

"You came back!" Ronan yelled jumping into Jason's arms.

"Of course I came back." Jason said sitting Ronan on his hip.

"I think mommy likes you." Ronan said with his little grin.

"Can you keep a secret?" Jason asked. Ronan nodded his head and Jason smirked, "I like your mommy."

Ronan gasped and covered his mouth, "You like mommy?" Ronan questioned.

Jason chuckled, "I do, but you can't tell her." Jason said.

"I won't. Promise." Ronan said.

Jason nodded, "Our secret."

Ronan giggled, "Yupp."

Jason and Ronan walked through the front door smiling at each other and Dallas couldn't help but smile at her son and his father.

"Hold it right there, I gotta take a picture of this." Dallas said pulling her phone out. Jason and Ronan looked at Dallas and smiled, "Got it." Dallas said and set the picture as her wallpaper.

Jason put Ronan down and walked over to Dallas, "Send me that, please?" Jason asked.

"Only if you give me a hug." Dallas said grinning at Jason. He shook his head cause he was already going to do that in the first place. Jason wrapped Dallas in a hug and Ronan giggled. Jason pulled out of the hug and pointed at Ronan, he laughed and ran away.

"What was that all about?" Dallas asked.

Jason shrugged, "I don't know what you're talkin about."

Dallas cocked an eyebrow, "Uh huh."

Jason just smirked and looked away. Dallas just shook her head and looked at her phone to send Jason that picture, "Sent it." Dallas said.

"Thank you." Jason said pulling his phone out of his pocket to wait for the picture, "So, is this where you've been living?" Jason asked.

"For the past six years. I did have an apartment, but with Ronan I knew I would need something bigger." Dallas said.

"I know what you mean. Keeley and Kendyl are all over the place." Jason said.

Dallas smiled hearing him talk about his girls made her happy for some reason, "How are they?" Dallas asked.

Jason smiled, "They're good. Gettin big, Keeley is eleven now and Kendyl is about to be nine."