Mission Accomplished pt 2

I don't own anything

Kakashi and Naruto are chasing after Deidara.

Kakashi: Naruto, this one is a fast one. I want you to stay back. I'm going to use a new technique that I got.

Naruto: Ok Kakashi.

Naruto jumps back

Kakashi closes his eye before opening it to reveal his sharingan eye was now Mangekyo.

Kakashi: Kamui!

Deidara turns to see a vortex and coming out of it was kunai with explosive tags attached to it.

The tags explode, causing them to seperate.

Team WBY lands and sees that they got Gaara.

Kakashi: He's dead. Let's go. The others need to know about this.

Naruto let's out silent tears before roaring out as loud as he could to the sky above.

They meet up with the rest of them.

Sakura was healing Gaara's body as best as she could but it was no use.

Naruto:(Yelling) WHY!! WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE US. ALL OF US THAT SHARE THE SAME BURDEN ARE NOW TARGETS!!!! GAARA DIDN'T DESERVE THIS! NEITHER DO I! IM TIRED OF IT ALWAYS BEING US!!!!

Chiyo moves Sakura and beckons Naruto over.

Chiyo: I'm going to use a forbidden technique that will cost me my life. To revive Lord Gaara.

Naruto looks at her, shocked by this revelation.

Chiyo: Come here boy. Because of you. You made me believe that their is a chance for true peace in this world. Put your hands on top of mine and supply me with as much chakra as you can. I'm too old. I don't have enough chakra to save him by myself.

Naruto comes forward and places his hands on hers. After a few minutes she stops leans back into Sakura's arms before breathing a sigh of relief.

Chiyo:* I'm coming home Sasori. Our family will finally be reunited once more.*

Lady Chiyo passes away in Sakura's arms.

A few minutes later

Sand shinobi arrive to see Lady Chiyo and Gaara laying on the ground. The mood is somber before something catches their attention.

Gaara started moving. He sits up and feels something on his shoulder. He turns to see a hand there then looks up and sees the whiskered face of his first friend Naruto. His eyes widen before looking around and seeing all Suna shinobi with his retrieval squad.

Sakura: Lord Gaara, I have too tell you that Lady Chiyo used a forbidden Jutsu that cost her her life. In order to save you.

Gaara looks sadly at Lady Chiyo.

Gaara: Bow your heads in silence. Let's us pay homage to Lady Chiyo.

Everyone in the area knows there heads in silence for a short moment. Then Gaara looks up and calls out to his shinobi.

Gaara: Let's go home.

Everyone heads to Suna to welcome home their Kazekage.

With Rosalia