Deidara vs Gaara

I don't own anything

Konoha

Team 7 has been sitting at the training grounds waiting for Kakashi.

Naruto: uhhh! I'm bored. Kakashi, hurry your ass up.

Sasuke: For once we agree on something dobe.

Sakura: Both of you can yall seriously have at least one day without fighting each other.

Both of them look at Sakura and answer.

Both: No!

Sakura sighs as Kakashi appears on top of the fence.

Kakashi: Sorry I got lost on the road of life.

All: Liar.

Kakashi: Well then let's go ahead and get started then shall we.

Branwen Tribe.

Raven Branwen, Yang's mother, have heard the news of the Akatsuki by the two people in front of her. The first is a black spikey hair man with red eyes with a scythe. This is her brother, Qrow Branwen. Next to him is a man with silver hair and glasses wearing a green scarf and has a cane/gun with him. This is the former headmaster of Beacon, Ozpin.

Raven: So do we have any idea on who is after us maidens.

Ozpin: No but we just recently lost the Winter maiden. Earlier one year ago we lost Amber, the fall maiden.

Raven: Well I got news for you as well. You won't have to worry about finding those artifacts that you are after. Someone found them all and destroyed them. All besides yours anyway.

Ozpin looks at her shocked.

Ozpin: Those artifacts could have helped us find this person, defeat him or her, and reclaim Vale and Beacon.

Qrow: Something big is going to happen in the coming days. But what? Someone is after the maidens and Ozpins artifacts. If they destroy your artifact Ozpin then Beacon can no longer be reclaimed.

They look on worriedly for a while before Ozpin and Qrow left confused even more on the matter.

With Roman Torchwick

Roman: Finally one year has past and no one has been able to stop me on my dust shop robberies. I kinda miss red now she was always fun to mess with. But then again, I'm glad she's gone. Now she won't get in my way.

Neo appears right by him wearing her normal attire. Her clothing in her first appearance.

Roman: Ah Neo. So good to see you after so long.

Neo: Not long enough Roman.

Roman walks to her.

Roman: I'm hurt that you don't like me now for some reason.

Neo: I have new orders from my master.

She grabs his hat and puts it on her head and then brakes his cane.

Roman: Hey Neo what the hell are you doing?

Neo then pulls out a blade and stabs Roman in the throat.

Neo: Got to tie up all lose ends, Roman. Nothing personal.

Roman looks at her before falling to the ground. His henchmen point there guns at her. Neo for her part, turns towards them and she wipes her blade before striking at them. She jumps over one guy and stabs him in the back. She quickly turns and cuts the other man in half.

The last two look on in shock. They try and run but she appears in front of them and easily kills them by chopping there heads off.

Morning comes in Vacuo. Only thing seen on the news was the four henchmen killed and Roman dead as well.