Chapter 1

Skip time two days later

People were waiting for the special guests these people are Death The Kid, Maka,BlackStar, Spirit, Soul, Stein, Tsubaki, Patty, and Liz.

"So Spirit can you tell us who is coming and what they are like?" Stein question.

"Well I have only meet them once and that was just a 5 min call there are a mister weapon partners. It is easier if you see them for yourselves" Spirit said unsure of himself.

"Kid do you know who is coming?" asked Maka.

"I might know who is coming but they would only come if they think they had to and he would make sure that it is something that can not be done by other people." Kid said thinking.

Then they hear heavy foot steps as a person walks up the steps to the school. When they come into sight there seems to be a were shape then when the person stops at the top of the steps there is a boy with black hair and dark brown eyes wearing a with button up dress shirt with black trench coat and black dress pants and shoes. This guy has a mistress and perceive feeling around him.

Then this guy stets a girl down that he had on his back. He towers over her 4'9 small from with his 6'6 height. She has long to her waist black hair and red eyes. She wears a light brown sweater and black short shorts. Then a light brown cape with the hudde up and a light brown masks that covers her mouth and to finish it off she has fuzzy light brown knee high boots. The girl seems to be shy from the way she hides behind her partner.

"Seems we have a welcome crowd here today. Lord Death just had to open his big mouth and tell people we are coming huh Unna." The mysterious guy said to his partner.

The girl witch he called Unna pecked out from behind him and nodded her head in agreement.

"Hey Jack Unna it is really you. I'm surprised you came." Kid's voice chimes in.

They guy Kid called Jack looks at him and smiles. "Hey it's Death The Kid who's name I had no input in. I wanted to name you Jack Jr. but nnoo. His name was all Death and Unna's idea." Jack said in a salty tone.

"Ya I'm glad I'm not Jack Jr. Anyway it is good to see you two again." Kid said as he gives Jack a hug.

"Ya it's good to see you to. We were going to stop by soon to say hi so we took the chains we got." (Jack)

"Ya but I thought you guys were serious about retiring this time." (Kid)

"We were tell the demon sword came up but it is not that big of a dell. We were going to come see you before we head to Paris." Jack explans.

"Ya it has been a long time and you have not changed a bit." (Kid)

"Ya last time we saw you was your 10th birthday. You have grown so much. I remember when we got to hold you for the first after you were born Unna cried." Jack said as he remembered when kid was younger.

Then Kid felt a tug on his shirt from his spot in front of Jack. He looks down to see Unna came out of her hiding spot so say hi.

Unna looks away from Kid as he looks down at her. She gives him a small wave as her other hand is clutching the side of his shirt.

Kid looks down at her with loving eyes and then pulls her in a loving and soft hug. Everyone is in shock but what surprised them the most is the tone Kid uses with her when he said.

"Hey Unna good to see you again. How have been doing ok?" Kid asked the girl attached to him. Unna knobs her head yes.

"Hey you two Jack get your weapon ready because we are going to fight." BlackStar announces all of a sudden.

Kid and Jack look at each other then back at BlackStar. Then out of now were surprising everyone Kid and Jack both bust out laughing.

"BlackStar there are two things wrong with what you just said." Kid said after he stopped laughing.

"Ya, and what is that?" Questened BlackStar.

"Well first there a mister and Death Scythe partners and from what I heard from Lord Death they were the strongest people and probably steel are." Spirit said with a strat serious face surprising everyone who knows him. "I don't think you should fight them. I don't want you to get hurt."

"What is that true but I thought Professor Stein was the strongest mister to come out of the academy." Maka said.

"Yes Stein is the best mister to come out of the academy but we never went to attend the academy as studdens. We helped build it and were teachers for a bit but that was it." Jack clarified.

"What did you say you helped build the academy?" Soul asked to see if he heard correctly. After Jack knobed his head to confirm what Soul said was right Soul continued and said. "But the school is like 800 years old and you look to be about are age how is that possible."

"Well you see do to sertes reasons me and Unna do not age at all. But do not think we are that old because we stopped aging only a year before the school was established." (Jack)

"Ok now that that is cleared up what was the Second thing I got wrong?" BlackStar asked so he could fight them all ready.

"Ya! I am not the mister Unna is and I am her weapon." Jack said as if it was nothing, but to everyone but Spirit and Kid who already know this was shocked.

Thinking 'This girl who has been scared,hiding, cling to Jack and Kid, plus has not said a single word is a mister of a Death Scythe and suppose to be the best mister that Lord Death has seen. There is no way it is true.'

"WHAT!!!!!!" 

1034 word not including this part longest chapter I have ever made!!!!'

Hope you like