Chapter 33

Everly

I was debating inside my head, how to answer.

"Stop thinking too much, we can try, there is no harm in trying unless you think I am not your type or your standard." He suddenly realized that as his eyes widened. "Am I not your type?" He asked and looked at me for answer as I give him a quizzical look, "Like say something?" He said.

I didn't know that Elliot Walker will be worried about that, even though he may not be someone else's type, his charm, handsome and smart way will lead him to have anyone around him.

"I don't know." Was the most dumbest answer ever.

"Is it in between a yes and a no?" He asked.

"Yea?" I said.

"So you mean to say I am in between your type, just not there yet?" He asked.

Honestly, I haven't thought about what type of guy I am looking for. Relationship was something that I was not very familiar with and here he is asking us to date.

"Just say yes and we will try and make it work."

"Do you like me?"

He give me a weird look. "If I didn't like you, I wouldn't have ask that question."

"I don't know if it is one of your game."

"I know you don't trust me and I didn't put enough effort to show you that you can trust me, but this is the time and the opportunity."

"If you can convince me that why I should date you then I will accept your proposal."

He grinned, "If I help that guy..." he started and seeing my reaction he added, "I am joking, I am not that low. I will convince you in the best possible way."

"Okay good." I said as I walked towards the bus stop as I thought we will be taking the bus, but he pulled my hand and was walked us towards the parking lot.

"What are you doing? You forgot Abby dropped us this morning?" I reminded, just then my eye caught a grey Mercedes parked in the usual "Elliot Walker" spot.

"Is that your car?" I pointed out and he nodded his head. "How? What?"

"I have my ways." He winked at me as we walked hand in hand to the car.

"If we start dating, one, I will hold your hand always and if you are cold." He put our hand in his trench pocket. "I will keep you warm."

I laughed, "Where did you even learn this from?"

"I am a man with many secrets." He said.

"I am curious about you."

"That's another reason for you to give us a try, you can get to know me."

"You are funny." I said.

"Never said I was not." He grinned.

I sighed.

"What happened?" He asked, frowning.

"You are just too complicated to understand. One time you are in a good mood and the next you are so cold."

His mouth turned into a grim line as he looked thoughtful. "We all have days."

"Right." I said, not pointing out his sudden change of emotions every now and then.

He opened the door for me, "reason number five: you will always be my number one priority."

"We are already in reason number five?"

He grinned at me. "I have lots of reasoning to do with you."

As we got comfortable in his car and he adjusted the heat and was preparing to drive out from school. I see his group of friends stepping out from school. Two of them in particular came running towards his car, but he was busy adjusting the heat. They knocked at the window and Elliot looked at them and scowled a bit, before rolling down the window.

"What is it?" He asked, very rudely might I add, making me flinch. There we go again, he is back to his usual self.

His friends peep to look at me and give me a wave and I wave back, awkwardly.

"We were wondering if you were interested to go for dinner with us."

"Can't you see I am busy." Elliot said.

"Just wanted to ask." One of them said and give me a curious glance.

Elliot looked at me quickly and said, "Now f^ck off." And he rolled his window up.

I did not say anything because I was worried, that he is in a bad mood.

"Where would you like to go?" He asked.

I was surprised by by his question. It was so unexpected.

"I want to go home." I said.

He give me a quick look and added, "How about we go to a Cafe?" He suggested.

"Okay." I said.

The cafe he took us was a small cafe with beautiful and cute decoration surrounding us. It was bright and yet dark at the same time. Instead of having coffee, we had the infamous smoothie of the cafe with sandwiches and other snacks.

"Reason six, we can explore new places like this." He said as he put a sandwich with cookies and cupcakes on my place.

I chuckled as I took a bite of the sandwich, now I know why it have stars beside this sandwich, it is delicious.

"Reason seven." He said as he stood up and bend to my eye level. "I will always take care of you." As he wipe the corner of my mouth.

I choke at his sudden cheesiness and he quickly came to help me. I see some girls squealing delightfully at us. I was embarrassed while Elliot was enjoying every moment.

"Can you not do that?" I said as I feel my face burning up a little.

"Do what?" He asked innocently as he sat down.

"I didn't know you had this side in you."

"I have many other sides." He give me a quick wink.

"Was it a bad idea to reason with you?" I asked.

"I'm enjoying it." He grinned as I laughed at his answer.

"Don't you think I am fun?" I asked.

"Not much, I think I am more fun than you."

I glared at his statement, while he laughed. "I'm kidding, you are much more fun than I thought."

"Right." I said, as our laughter died down and I looked out at the window. I see people walking by, most probably some of them was rushing home or to work.

"What are the things you want to do before you graduate?" He suddenly asked.

"Why?" I asked as I looked at him, suspiciously as he give me a mysterious smile.

Author's Note: Hello readers, thank you for reading this book, this is the bonus chapter for the previous chapter. Thank you for the vote, Please give this chapter a Vote and share this book with others. We are so close to 4K reads! Thank you for your support and for loving the book❤️

 We are so close to 4K reads! Thank you for your support and for loving the book❤️

     Follow my social media account: _pcyxoxo_