Chapter 45

Bonus Updates: Thank you for 20k reads ❤️

Everly

In three weeks times, our winter break is starting and I couldn't be much more happier than that, knowing time off from school and away from drama or so I thought.

School has been stressful with assignments and work. Elliot and Cole has partnered together and to me seem like have decided to ruin the lives of some bullies in school. Look at the changes, now they are actually standing up for students who was getting bullied. Elliot is a lot more different compared to the times he just enrolled to this school. His patience in our relationship is something I didn't expect. We are trying to maintain a healthy relationship where we try communicating our matters to each other, finding out the partner's opinion and talk about the matter we are having issues with. He is a lot different now. He didn't receive call to fight for a while and I was more than happy to hear that. He seemed happy too and mostly hopeful that someone has took over his place and they don't need him anymore.

I didn't see Landon after my encounter with him that day and I hope it stays that way, Abby and Cole get along in the most weirdest way, they quarrel more than talking to each other and it is very upsetting to see that. They quarrel for small reasons and sometime it ends up really bad that, they make us choose sides as to who is right or wrong. It gives immense pressure to Elliot and I.

The city was lit with Christmas decoration long ago, everyone was excited for the holidays, most of the stores and radios started playing carols and this time of the year the city look much more livelier.

Abby invited me to go shopping with her, she was going out with Tyler for dinner later this week, that guy need to figure out what kind of relationship he wants with her because neither is he making a move to ask her out nor making an effort to contact her after their date is over. He contacts her once in a while.I feel bad for Abby because she always have second thought as to why he is not contacting her after their dates. Elliot was hesitant to leave us alone, but Abby was firm with the decision and she said,

"You two always hang out with each other, you cannot leave her for sometime? She is your girlfriend, not your property that you need to keep hold on."

Elliot seemed reluctant before agreeing to it, while Cole joke,that it runs in the family.

Elliot's glare was enough to shut Cole up, he give me a tight hug and sighed as Abby pulled me towards her car.

I already finished my Christmas shopping, so I don't have anything in my mind to shop for.. and of all the days and of all the place. I see Landon with shopping bags.

"Hide me." Was my reaction as I pulled her to a random store.

"Who are you hiding from?" Was her question.

"Just a creep." Was my only answer.

She frowned as she tried to figure out what is going on.

"Everly." I heard a call and had a small fright thanks to Aiden. I haven't seen him much after the embarrassment.

"Aiden." I said, trying to keep calm.

"It's been a while since you are alone."

Abby give him a look. "I am here, too." She pointed out.

"Right, I meant not with Elliot. She is always with him, so I never got the chance to speak to her in a personal level."

"Are you hunting me something now?" Abby asked. "because I am not moving anywhere."

He chuckled, "I am happy for you Everly." He said, sincerely.

"I am sorry about everything." Was the only thing I could say to him.