I Didn't Get No Sleep Cause Of Y'all, Y'all NOt Gone Get No Sleep Cause Of Me

It was 11 in the morning and you had woken up face to face with your precious boyfriend Denki. You calmly got up to go check what time it was trying your best not to wake up anyone but you gave up on that when you saw what time it was. You weren't sure what was the most effective way to wake everyone up so you just did the first thing that came to mind. You quickly searched up loud pan noises and connected it to the speaker that you use for blasting anime openings. "Ahem" you cleared your throat before quickly turning on the loud pan noises. "I DIDN'T GET NO SLEEP CAUSE OF Y'ALL, Y'ALL NOT GONE GET  NO SLEEP CAUSE OF ME"

 you screeched successfully waking up everyone in a 100-mile radius. "BRAT WHAT THE HECK WHAT TIME IS IT" Bakugou yelled clearly startled while Mina and Kirishima quickly turned off the loud pan noises. Sero and Denki were shaking they had never felt such shock in his life. "Oh," you mumbled. You quickly ran over to Denki and rubbed his back in hopes of calming him down. "Please (Y/n) never do that again" Denki mumbled trying to calm his racing heartbeat while Mina and Kirishima were trying to calm down Sero. Once everyone had calmed down they finally decided to check the time. "WE MISSED ARE CLASSES FRICK" you all yelled together. 

"Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that" you mumbled before laying down across Denki's lap. "Thank god we didn't have a test this week," Sero sighed before sitting back down. "Does that mean we get a day off" you yelled excitedly. "You literally never do anything in class this wouldn't be much different" everyone mumbled. "Is that a yessssss" you cooed. "Fine but on one condition," Mina said with a concerning grin. "What is it," you asked cautiously. "You can't vine for the rest of the day," Mina said with a satisfied grin. "Sounds like a good idea," Sero said calmly. "If it gets her to shut up" Bakugou mumbled. "I hate to say but that sounds nice" Kirishima sighed. "Denki," you whined sadly while looking up at him with sad puppy dog eyes. In response, Denki just looked away mumbling some incoherent words of apology. "Fine if it means I don't have to go through boring lectures" you mumbled.

 "Thank god" everyone mumbled quietly. "But I decide what we're going to do today," you said with a pout. "I'll allow it," Mina said sitting down and opening up her phone. "Good because I've just had the most epic gamer idea ever you guys aren't ready," you said while rubbing your hands together devilishly concerning literally no one since everyone had already gone back to sleep. "Well frick, you" you mumbled before deciding to join everyone else and take a nap.

A/N: Well this chapter was literal trash sorry about that I was rushing because I have 3 basketball games tomorrow in the morning so I probably won't get any sleep and yes my name is Trey (please tell me someone got that T~T). I probably won't be able to update for the rest of the weekend so please forgive me. I'm gonna yeet to sleep remember to like vote and stuffs love you :3.