Fugitives, Simmons, and Wheelie the Sparkling.

Start from the beginning

"Young fellas, you are the people I care about most in my life. If there's anything you need. I won't be far away." Bumblebee said to me.

"He's dead because of me. He came here to protect me and he's dead." I cried. The guilt was eating me alive. I couldn't stop myself anymore and just let everything that I have been holding in out.

"There are some things you just can't change. So, his sacrifice for us would not have been in vain. Hallelujah!" Bumblebee continued. Sam and Mikaela didn't know what to say or do in this situation since they have never gone through something like this so, they just let me cry as they hugged me close to them.

"I never got to tell him! I never got to tell him that I loved him. I have to make this right so you can live your lives. I'm going to turn myself in." I said as I stopped crying.

"We. We've got to stick together. Optimus wouldn't have wanted it to end the way it did if he would have known that it would have made you this upset. He did it because he loved you, (Y/n). You were the only human to knock Optimus off his feet, quite literally. Optimus wasn't forced to be a Prime but around you have was the nerdy archivist back on Cybertron again." Bumblebee said in different clips and Cybertronian.

"Okay. I won't turn myself in, but I am going to fix myself and get this shit out of my head. Yo, twins! Do you know the glyphs? These? The symbols that have been rattling around in my head?" I asked the twins. Skids was confused until I drew some in the dirt. The spark of recognition grew as he answered my questions.

"Whoa, that's, that's old school, yo. That's like. Cybertronian." Skids said as Mudflap took a closer look.

"Oh, that's some serious stuff, right there," Mudflap said.

"They got to mean something, like a message or like a map. Like a map to an Energon source! Can you read this?" I asked in a hurry.

"No. We don't really do much reading." Mudflap admitted. I grew frustrated as I came to another dead end.

"If you can't read it, we gotta find somebody who can," I said as I thought deeply. If Optimus were here, he could translate them, or Ratchet. As I was thinking Leo came back and the Twins were taunting him again. Sam and Leo started talking till I overheard that he knew someone that could help. "Great. We move at the first break of light. Skids you got shift after Bee is tired and Mudflap you got the shift after that. I'll cover the rest of the night. Everyone off to bed." I said. Mikaela came up to me and asked to talk privately.

"You have to rest too. I know what you are doing. You can't punish yourself for something being out of your control. He knew what he was doing." Mikaela said to me as she hugged me and whispered this into my ear.

"I loved him and I'm a trained soldier and could have covered his back. I could have never gone home. I could have yelled to make him notice Megatron behind him, but I didn't. Why didn't I do anything to help? Am I that useless?" I asked Mikaela.

"Oh, sweetheart. You are not useless, and I wasn't there I couldn't have told you what to do or not to. I couldn't have pictured a better two beings to have each other's backs than the both of you." Mikaela said in comfort. It warmed my heart and made it sting just as much. As Mikaela rubbed my back the stress of today took its toll as I drifted off to sleep in her arms. Slowly Bee took me from her so she could sleep with Sam and tucked me into the corner of his neck and shoulder plating. I curled up even more and fell deeper into sleep just like Optimus would get me to fall asleep after a hard day.

Time Skip by the Twins pranking Leo.

I woke up to Bee stopping in a city. I pulled my baseball cap lower are pulled my hair into it to look more masculine. I walked into the Deli behind Leo and Sam and Mikaela following close behind me. Leo was taller than me so I couldn't see who he was talking to, but I could hear him.