Don't Feel So Good, Alien B!tch, and That Wasn't Smart.

Time Skip by Bumblebee doing Michael Jackson moves in front of a mirror.

It's been a few days after that conference with the General and I already knew the Decepticons were on the move. I felt it in my gut. I got a call from Sam about Bumblebee showing up at his school, so I left with Optimus to see what's going on. I had a feeling they are trying to recruit my brother cause I'm not in the best shape. I pulled out the medicine tube that had my vitamins that the doctor prescribed me to find the All Spark sliver in there. Which meant I grabbed the wrong container when I left. We made it to a cemetery and Sam was already there with Bee.

"I'm sorry, Sam, but the last fragment of the All Spark was stolen," Optimus said as I sat on Bee's shoulder. I was tired from all the nonsense the government is pulling so I am taking three days off.

"Like what? Like Decepticons stole it?"

"We placed it under human protection at your government's request. But I'm here for your help, Sam. Your sister is not doing too well. Because your leaders believe we brought vengeance upon your planet. Perhaps, they are right. That is why they must be reminded by another human of the trust we share."

"This is not my war. You have my sister to help with the negotiations!"

"Not yet. But I fear it soon will be. Your world must not share the same fate as Cybertron. Whole generations lost. Your sister works for your government and she will be in trouble of losing everything she worked for, for us. I am not willing to sacrifice her world for my selfishness."

"I know, and I...I want to help you, I do, but I am not some alien ambassador, you know? I'm a normal kid with normal problems. I am where I'm supposed to be. I'm sorry. I... I really am. I'll bring her home with me when we leave."

"Sam, fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing. You got lucky and your sister has taken most of the beatings for you and delayed your fate but how long can she postpone the inevitable." Optimus said with a frown.

"You're Optimus Prime. You don't need me and neither does (Y/n)." Sam said as Bee transformed with me inside and drove Sam back to campus.

"We do. More than you know." Optimus said while I was half asleep.

Time Skip to the weird professor at Sam's college.

Sam took me to class with him because I wasn't feeling well. Mom and Dad were supposed to pick me up, but they were busy for a while. That's when everything went even crazier. I was reading Sam's astronomy book when I got all these laws and mathematical equations popping into my head which was causing a humongous headache. I ran up to the chalkboard and started to write everything while speaking nonsense.

"Energy does equal mass times the velocity of the light-squared in this dimension, but what about the other seventeen? Nobody talks about the other seventeen. Clear example. Break down the elemental components of Energon, assuming a constant decay rate and extrapolate for each of the. Fourteen galactic convergences it took the Sentinel Prime expedition to receive an echo on its signal, you wind up with a formula for inter-dimensional energy increase that mass and light alone can't possibly explain. Come on guys, I can't be the only one in the class who..." I said while looking out into the crowd of confused students. The professor looked at me with an angry face.

"Young lady, I will not be punk'd in front of the dean." He said as Sam runs up to the front to grab me because I was starting to shake and stumble.

"I am so so sorry. She is an alien theorist and always wanted to see outer space. She should be in the loony bin, but my family and I don't have the heart to do it. Sorry about that. Wonderful lecture by the way!" Sam said as he was guiding me out of the lecture hall and towards his dorm while on the phone. He was talking to Mikaela.