Music, 2 in 1, and Base Doctors.

Optimus' P.O.V.

"Earth. Birthplace of the human race. A species much like our own. Capable of great compassion."

FlashBack by Bumblebee playing My Humps by Black Eye Peas

17,000 B.C.

"And great violence. For in our quest to protect the humans, a deeper revelation dawns. Our worlds have met before."

Shanghai, China, 22:14 hours -Today

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

After the first battle in Mission City, the government made me be in charge of a secret military strike force to find and kill the rest of the Decepticon's. Megatron's body was moved to the middle of the ocean and surrounded by the navy's best ships. Optimus and I fell hard for each other and our relationship blossomed greatly when I moved into N.E.S.T. We spend hours upon hours with each other in our free time. We mostly go for long drives and stargazing while telling stories and hopes of the future. At the moment we weren't doing any of those things.

Everyone was being mobilized to a "toxic spill" in Shanghai, China. Optimus looked at me as I loaded up ammunition and my weapons that were now clipped onto me in different places. I finished and moved to Lennox's station were more guys where located. "The twins have been mobilized, correct?"

"Correct, Ma'am."

"Arcee sisters, get ready to launch," I said through the communication device. "All right listen up. China's cover story on this one is a toxic spill. They had to evac the area for search and rescue. This makes six enemy contacts in eight months. We gotta make sure this one doesn't get out in the public eye, so keep it tight. Lennox, say hi to the girls for me before the mission, I got a feeling I'm getting my ass chewed at the end of this one." I was loaded in my tricked-out jeep with my guys. "Let's rock and roll, boys," I said while taking my rightful place in the driver's seat. After everyone was loaded up I punched it. Some of the newer ones almost fell out if it wasn't for my main boys knowing the drill. I blasted music through my speakers after getting confirmation of the Arcees were ready. Pitbull played as the guys started to complain about pop music. "Shut up! At least you get music! Any more complaining and extra PT with me is the punishment!" With that, they shut up. Two miles out of the zone I turned my music off and went radio silent. I pulled up a good distance away and dropped off. "Lennox hold the position until further notice."

"Yes, Ma'am. By the way, they said hi and they wish you would bring your boyfriend with you to the dinners on Friday nights."

"You know how he is, right? He is always busy. Missions just keep flooding in. It's getting hard to even get time to spend with him." I said and turned my comm off. Ending the conversation. I pulled my Jeep over to the side of where the thing is gonna leave. "Get everyone ready. I'm on my way."

"All right, Ironhide. We got echoes. Vamos. Steel stacks at 2 o'clock!" Lennox ordered.

"He's here. I smell him." Ironhide said as I arrived. Everyone moved in in caution waiting for the thing to move. This target is bigger than the last few we took down. I was able to take one down by myself the other day. The thing burst out of its hiding place and started destroying things. I turned my link on to hear what's happening. Lennox was freaking out and calling orders rapidly. I just took a breath and the air fire started. I took out one of my modified guns with the help of the weapons specialist to kill the sucker. I started to walk towards it as I fired. As it was making progress a message of a second one being spotted came to my attention.

"Lennox get someone rolling on the second one!" I yelled. The chaos was hard for me to stay focused. A roaring of an engine heading my way got it though. "Shit!" A silver car headed straight for me and I shot it twice with my high-tech gun before it ran out of ammunition. I