just us

— sensual, martinus. y/n's pov

i'm standing in the bathroom. a lot of things are rushing though my mind as i look myself in the mirror.

martinus and i just moved into our own apartment. we are both 19, and we are studying in college in oslo. when i told him i was going here to study, he didn't hesitate to come with me. he wasn't planning on going to college, but i guess he changed his mind.

i splashed some water on my face before i went out and into our bedroom, seeing martinus lay on our bed in only a pair of sweats. he was on his phone, so he barely noticed that i came in.

don't give in by joesef was playing on the radio and the lights were dimmed, giving the room a relaxed feel. he layed there completely still, swallowed up in his own thoughts. the covers were bunched up in a corner of the bed and there were still a couple boxes around.

my eyes were fixated on his perfectly toned stomach and my thoughts shifted from sleep immediately. i snapped my bra up underneath my shirt and inched closer to him. i carefully sat down on his lower abdomen, making him put his phone down. without a word he softly placed his warm hands on my hips and his dazzling eyes met mine.

i slowly leant down, letting our lips connect. the music faded and i enjoyed the tingling feeling in my stomach as we put all of our love into the kiss.

we started sweetly making out and it was pretty clear to him what i wanted by now. he glided his hands up to my waist, going under my shirt before he helped me slide out of it, leaving me in only my panties.

i pulled away from him before dragging his pants down and throwing them somewhere in the room. his eyes were glued to my chest. i sat down onto his stomach again and couldn't help but feel like i was putting on a show for him. and damn would i make it a good one. i felt how he slowly started to rise between my legs until i couldn't feel it anymore and it perked straight up.

we hadn't had sex in ages, due to the moving and our studies, but finally we got a weekend off. and i was planning on making it good.

i leant back down and glided my lips over his neck painfully slowly and left a couple marks. they were for sure going to be visible no matter how hard he tried to hide them, but i wanted to show everyone that he belonged to me.

i was already getting wet over the anticipation of what i would do to him in just a couple minutes, the dainty fabric of my panties couldn't stand a chance against my excitement.

i got up and slid the thin piece down my legs before i sat back down on top of him. i leave a couple kisses over his chest before i couldn't contain myself anymore, i needed him. i guided myself backwards and let him enter me.

he immediately rolled his eyes back and groaned in pleasure, as i knew he had been waiting for this for so long. his hands slid to my ass and he gave it a light squeeze before he started guiding me up and down to make me go faster.

i threw my head back to get my hair out of my face. my small hands ran smoothly along his sides and over his stomach as i let myself get sucked up by the butterflies in my stomach.

i noticed it almost looked like he was sobbing, so i put my hand softly on his cheek as i released him from me.

"is something wrong?" i asked quietly as he whined from the loss.

"i'm just so happy, baby," he let out a deep sigh of pleasure and i smiled at his response.

i placed a sweet kiss on his soft lips before i kissed him down his torso, making him take a few deep breaths. he relaxed further into my touch as i made my way further down.

there was nothing i enjoyed more than this. just me and him, alone. the music playing in the background just added to it. there was nothing better than the sensation of feeling his soft skin on mine.

the trail of my kisses reached his hips and i looked up at him. his eyes were closed and his lips slightly parted. i took a hold of him and swirled my tongue around his tip, earning a groan from his lips. after a couple of seconds, i took all of him in my mouth, deeper than i've ever gone before.

my cheeks hollowed as i sucked and i let out a quiet moan while turning my gaze against his face again. this time he looked back into my eyes as his fingers ran through my messy hair. his eyes were full of pleasure and i could feel myself getting more turned on by the sparkle in them. my lips ran smoothly along his rim as my head bobbed up and down until the white liquid filled my mouth.

i could feel my clit throbbing as his moans intensified and filled the room. i lifted my head up and went to leave a kiss on his lips. my tongue found its way into his mouth as our lips moved in perfect sync.

i guided my lips down to his jawline and he tilted his head to the side, giving me full access to his neck. i took the opportunity and placed my lips on his delicate skin. i got to his sweet spot and left a mark there. as soon as my lips disappeared from his skin, his index finger landed underneath my chin and he guided my head to his mouth, giving me a surprisingly tender kiss.

we started making out again and he flipped us over, earning a squeal from my lips. his long fingers stroked my waist, sending shivers down my spine. i moaned again as he stroked his tip over my clit before going inside of me again.

he exhaled sharply and my nails dug deeper into his back with every thrust. he dug his face into the crook of my neck and my petite hands found their way into his silky hair. my head was spinning and butterflies filled my stomach as i let the sensation take control over me. i closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling for as long as it lasted until i felt the liquid filling me up. i was on birth control, so it was okay.

he released himself from me and laid down beside me. he let out a sigh and turned his head to look at me. i turned over on my side as he did the same. he grabbed the blanket from the edge of the bed and laid back down, pulling me into his arms. he blowed a strand of hair out of his face before he whispered in my ear.

"i love you."

"i love you too."