In evening Arnav returned from office with Aarav. The moment they entered in RM, their ears buzzed with loud laughter, Aarav asked Anita.

" Who is laughing so loudly??"

" Who else.. Kaira is here, Khushi and Kaira are laughing, they have driven me crazy in whole day!!" (Anita replied while shaking  her head, while Aarav laughed seeing his wife's state.)

Arnav hide his smirk and left from there. Getting freshen up , Arnav left the room and went to see what they both were doing so funny. As the door was opened to Khushi's room, Arnav stood by door way, watching Kaira, Khushi laughing aloud rolling on bed , tickling each other even Puchpuch was there too adding more to their game. Trio seems so happy. Arnav was quite until then, when he saw Puchpuch jumping over khushi, leaving Kaira, and started showering his affection on khushi, by licking her cheeks, her nose and then her lips again and again. Khushi was too doing same, kissing Puchpuch on its head, caressing his soft velvety body.

Arnav narrowed his eyes, this Puchpuch is really a "Chipko". Why was he throwing himself on khushi like this, he was trying to show as if he was the "LASTPERSON" in this earth for Khushi!! Arnav scrunched his brows, he hates it when Puchpuch starts getting so cozy with Khushi unless this pet is nice.

He simply  just could not see Khushi being close with anyone, even if that's a Pet!! Possessiveness ran through his body, he screamed

"STOP!!"

Khushi, Kaira and Puchpuch became silent all of sudden as his voice seems to them like an angry volcano eruption. They were not prepared, so it was a shock!! Khushi and Kaira sat on bed, while Puchpuch stood on his two legs, staring at him cutely, curling his other front two legs. But Arnav was too tough to tame that easily by this pet's cute gesture. Khushi was surprised hearing his loud voice, then his eyes as those were spitting fire. Why is he so angry?? Khushi could not understand. It was just evening, he must have returned from office just now!! What made him go mad all of sudden?? She frowned but kept silence.. 

Kaira squealed seeing her uncle and breaking the ice she screamed.

" Chotey.."

Arnav rolled his eyes before entering.

' It's either Uncle or Mamu Kaira.. Not Chotey!!"

Kaira shook her head stubbornly, raising her little arms in air commanding Arnav to take her in his arms. Arnav reached, by the edge of bed.

"It's not funny Kaira.."

Kaira giggled, throwing herself towards Arnav knowing her uncle would catch her in time. Arnav had to wrap his arms around this Unbelievable Creature of his sister and brother-in-law, as he had no intention to let his little niece fall and get hurt!! She is seriously his Di and Jiju's daughter..Each time their meeting proves it. Kaira kissed Arnav's cheek lovingly, keeping her head on his shoulder.

"You are a a true  devil, you know that!!"

"That was really rude Arnav.."

"Whatever.."

Khushi glared Arnav hearing Devil from his mouth  for Kaira. She got down from bed, twisting her lips unpleasantly while Arnav could not help but smiled. She found some difficult while wearing her flip-flop and that made his smile grew more..

"Haso mat Arnav.."

Shaking head Arnav looked away from her as Kaira pulled his face holding his chin.

Khushi thought to escape from there not wishing to disturb their cute moments. Kaira then dragged Arnav to play video game with her, which Arnav had to do having no option left to deny.