AFO

Hey there everybody, this is a shorter version than my other one shots but i hope you like it. This was a concept idea given to me by none other than @HallowLegend.

P.O.V. Izuku

Jumping from the rooftops I had a clear view of the city.

Masutafu, the city I was born and raised in, the city that tried to break me, the city that watched me rise, and the city that brought me the love of my life.

I came to a stop on the rooftop of an office building and looked at a near by billboard, I smiled as I read it. "Some saw the new All Might, but instead we got the first Deku." There was an image next to the text of me receiving the award for making it to the number one hero spot.

"And to think, I only graduated U.A. three years ago." I laughed a bit as I jumped to the next roof to continue my patrol.

The day had been pretty normal, a couple purse snatches, there was one car accident which proved that the hydro pump quirk I got from that villain last week was worth while, and one suicide attempt. Other than that, it had just been patrolling the city.

And just as I was about to head back to the agency I felt the ground shake. The building bellow me started to give way and I released a stasis pulse in order to stop it from falling, I used a few speed enhancers quirks to run through the stasised building and collect civilians. Once they were all safely away from the area, I moved to where the shockwave came from and saw a huge bulk of a man standing in the street.

"Stop right there, you're under arrest." I yelled as I ran toward him. He turned toward me and gave an evil grin.

"Well if it isn't the new hotshot, so happy ill be able to kill you." He spoke in a dark raspy voice before he charged at me. I ran to the left as he closed in on me and could see that he didn't have much control overturning.

However, my feign attempt failed, his body started to be covered in blackness and in an instant he had snapped to were he was facing me, and he never lost momentum. I gasped as I felt his body collide with mine, I only barely managed to activate a shock absorber in time.

I hit him with a massive pulse wave, and he flew back into a nearby building. "This is your last-" I was cut off as my communicator clicked on.

"Deku, do you copy? This is lance." I heard the voice of my head communications officer just as I was trying to intimidate the villain.

"Deku copy. What is it lance?" The villain stood and I could see him getting ready to charge. I steadied myself and got ready to use my geo manner quirk to incase him.

As I started using the quirk, I heard lance again. "Its your wife sir, she just went into labor." As I processed what he was saying, I slipped which caused my geomancing to miss and for the villain to once again ram into me. As he made contact I was sent flying into a nearby building. "SIR! What's going on, are you ok?"

"No, no I am not." I groaned as I sat up. "While someone is fighting a villain is not the best time to drop that bomb on them."

"I'm sorry sir, but she is holding on the line and wanted to speak to you." I sighed as imagined her panicked, after all this is our first child.

"Patch her through."

"Are you sure sir?"

"Yes, just do it."

There was a click and I could hear that who I was talking to had changed. I could hear heavy breathing as well as my mothers erratic driving. "Hello?"

"IZUKU! Oh, thank god he could get in touch with you." I could tell she was panicking. Just as I was about to respond, the villain charged me again. However, this time I used some wings I had gotten to shoot into the sky.