Chapter 2

A/N:
A short chapter because depression is a total bitch and I'm trying really hard to get back into the groove of writing, and even if it takes a few smaller chapter first, progress is progress.
So sorry for being away but I'm trying really hard I swear. I really love to write and make my own story, but it's hard sometimes. So just know that I'm trying to post updates more often. ❤❤

I almost couldn't believe it; I was on a flying ship. With a bunch of famous ninja. Who had powers. And had saved ninjago multiple times.
If I wasn't so collected, I would be blubbering nonsense right about now.
But instead, I leaned by elbows against the rails of the ship, gazing out into the clouds with a small smile.
It was peaceful and quiet for a minute or so, until I grew bored and decided to ruin it.
Man, meditation after I start training is gonna be a pain in the ass, huh?

"Hey, what is it that you guys call this thing? The bounty?" I asked after a few silent moments, glancing to the blonde ninja with a grin.
"The Destiny's Bounty, yes. It's kind of like a...mobile headquarters of sorts." Lloyd said with a fond smile, looking out over the sky as the ship 'sailed' along over the clouds. I could tell already that he was very fond of this ship, and of his team. For good reason, too.
"A mobile headquarters?" I asked with a small laugh.
Yep. And that's what we call meth labs on whee- ya know, never mind there. He'll think I'm a freak over that.
"So- How exactly are we gonna get down there if nobody's gonna land the ship? 'Cause I don't know if I'm game to jump or not, yet. May need to build up a bit of nerve first. I'm not as brave as you all. Almost, obviously. But not quite." I said jokingly, with a mock boast of confidence. I could barely contain an oncoming grin.

Stepping back, Lloyd gave a soft laugh. "I must say, I have something that will give you even more of an adrenaline rush than jumping."
I was about to laugh, but I realized quickly that the boy was serious. He had a dangerously mischievous glint in his eyes.
"And... what exactly would that be, Lloyd?" I asked after a moment of hesitation.

I wish his answer had been verbal.
Because instead, I got no warning at all as he grabbed me, and jumped.

I shrieked, clutching onto Lloyd for my dear life as we fell, head tucked into his chest out of fear as the wind whipped my hair and clothes aggressively.

Well, guess it's just time to die now. Guess Wu was wrong; my destiny wasn't to help the ninja, my destiny was to be pulled to my death by them.
How fucking delightful.

After a few moments, the whipping of the wind had stopped, and Lloyd let out an airy laugh.
"You can quit hiding, we aren't falling anymore," he said, sounding cheeky and quite obviously amused.
I flushed in embarrassment, cheeks and ears heating up shyly. I peeked to our surroundings, jaw dropping.
"Your dragons- of course- I cant believe I forgot-" I started, in awe for a moment before, honestly, realizing how big of a bastard he had just been.
"Lloyd! Why wouldn't you just tell me this was your plan, idiot?" I hissed out, fuming, and punched him in the shoulder.

He laughed a bit, and began to fly the dragon, swooping quickly down in a way that made me clutch onto him again.
"That seemed like less fun than seeing you like this, yeah?" he said smugly, which earned him another punch to the shoulder, as well as a small smile.

I had known him for very little time, and already knew we would get along great. I was dreading this less and less.

Word Count (before A/N): 422

REMINDER: You'll find out later what the element is, but if you wanna guess, be my guest! If anyone gets it right, I'll give you a request in my oneshots book!
HINT: it kinda ties into Lloyd's in ways