Cp:27

Toni pov

I'm Guessing Cheryl is trying to get at me for not giving her attention so she's doing to same to me. I wasn't going to let it get to me but it did.

I was done with her games, I got over it. I pay her no mind.

"What you doing aria" she asked cause she was in her phone.

"Texting one of my people to bring my car over here"

"So grande how's things going?" I asked smiling at her.

"Going good working on more songs, might even diss Cheryl in one". I let out a laughed and saw Cheryl gave me a look.

"I dare you to do that, start a fake feud and see how many believes it"

"That actually wouldn't be a bad idea" Ariana shrugged. "But I gotta go my car is outside but let's hang one day"

"Ok". She got up and so did I. We walked to the front door and I watched as she left.

I walked back to Cheryl and saw she had her arms cross.

"What a game you just put up. What you mad that I won" I said smirking kneeling down in front of her.

"I'm not mad and you didn't win anything"

"Your just jealous" I said rubbing my hands up and down her thigh.

"I know what you trying to do stop" she laughed moving my hands.

"Theirs my smile but to be even Stevens-"

"No, I know where this it's going"

"Why not" I said sitting beside her pulling her into my lap.

"One this kids our in front of us and two you don't deserve this" she said giving me a smirk. "Plus I'm on my period"

"Shouldn't you be crying hugging a pillow or something"

"No, plus I wouldn't be hugging a pillow I would be under you"

"I think you lying to me. It's ok I'll call someone over and-"

"No you are not, I'm kidding I'm not on my period"

"Look your confusing me and plus why are we even talking about this"

"Don't know you tell me" she said smirking at me. I nodded my head at her then grabbed my phone to text Veronica to come downstairs.

"What you want topaz" she yelled from upstairs.

"Don't yell come her" I said looking in her direction.

"What you want"

"Don't talk to me like that and could you watch the twins for us just for a few minutes"

"I'm glad Theirs not camera's in the bedroom"

"Where not gonna do anything like that you freak, that's only if gummy worm wants that " I said rolling my eyes at her. I got up with Cheryl in my arms and walked her to our room.

"Toni you can put me down now" she laughed.

"Nah I'm good"

"Please"

"Fine you baby" I said sitting her on the bed.

"Thanks my teddy bear"

"So when our you going to move all of your stuff here. You already live with us only thing you need it's your clothes and stuff"

"But I like wearing your clothes, their comfy"

"Then we go out tomorrow and buy clothes for you that I wear cause your taking every sweatshirt I have"