Inexplicable Meeting I

"Please stand on the circle." Two robotic voices instructed.

"Here, princess." Nix gestured at the black circle on the floor. Y/N glared at the nickname but decided to ignore it.

"Hey, isn't it too small for the both of us?" Y/N said upon seeing it on the floor.

"I don't mind." Nix shrugged and positioned himself inside it, Y/N proceeded after him.

Nix can almost feel his princess' body against him, if only the small space between them would disappear.

"W-wait!" the girl exclaimed when the floor beneath them suddenly moved.

Nix instinctively wrapped her arm around her waist to prevent her from falling into the now meters-deep-floor. The circle is now floating and taking them at the top fast, much to Nix's disappointment.

"Thanks." Y/N breaks free on his arm and stepped out of the circle and into the new floor they are in.

The place was covered in transparent glass that showed the space outside. Millions of stars littered the walls ranging from the nearest and farthest ones, all of it glowed brightly with its unique colors.

Inside the room is a wide table with different kinds of food and eight holes on the floor.

"Oi! That's it! No fun." and it became seven holes.

Y/N stood straight and extended her arms and fist towards the blond guy with webbed ears and hands. Uranus.

"O-Oi! Calm down.." Nemeer examined the girl in front of him and took notice of her features, no tail, no wings, nothing "..Earth girl-!" Nemeer didn't finish his sentence when he noticed another presence behind him.

"Oi! What's with you Earth guys!" The merman's cheerfulness changed into a mocking one.

"The game started already? I had no clue." The golden-haired boy presented his fighting stance in the middle of the two and grinned.

"Let the games begin!" Nemeer shouted in excitement.

"Welcome to the lobby." a monotonous voice resounded throughout the room "The game will begin in 30 minutes, all participants are expected to.. behave until the game starts" a small movement from the ceiling caught their eyes, they are monitored.

"My, my what a beautiful spectacle!" a voice interrupt.

Just then, Y/N noticed the six new men in the big room. She fought the urge to glare at them and spat some unsophisticated words, after all she is Alaya and not Y/N. She will abandon her own self for this game.

Let's see, what will Al do in this situation?

"I-I'm sorry, it's just I-I" Y/N let her arms quiver as she slowly draw back from her previous position.

"I'm sure Alaya was just surprised. Forgive our impudence." Nix positioned himself beside Y/N before lowering his head.

"Uhh, sure?" Nemeer, who is surprised at the sudden change of their attitude, awkwardly accepted the apology.

"Let's start over, shall we?" Y/N smiled brightly at the black-eyed boy.

"Y-Yeah, sure." He agreed taken aback by that smile.

"Name's Alaya, you can call me Al and this is Nix, my s-servant." The girl gestured at the long-haired boy, she doesn't want to call him a servant but Al can.

"Servant?! Whoa, are you some kind of a princess? That's why! I'm Nemeer, you can call me Nem." He replied, relieved that the reason of his heart skipping a beat is because she is a princess, a royalty

"Then, I'll call you NemNem!" Y/N exclaimed, her sister will definitely give that kind of nickname.

"Pfft! What a cute lil' candy." A white-haired guy pulled Y/N into an embrace and gently caressed her cheek, before he could plant a kiss on the h/c-haired girl Nix already pulled her out of the imbecile's arms causing Pyxzai to lose his balance.

Nix glanced down at the fallen blue boy but his form was suspended mid-air.

"Calm yourself, servant boy." Pyxzai grinned at Nix before lifting himself up. Now hovering in the air he faced Y/N "Pyxzai, at your service. Be free to call me babe." he winked at the perplexed girl before kissing her cheek.

At this, Y/N's mind exploded with profanities yet her appearance remained innocently surprised.

"A playboy! Nini, is this what a playboy looks like??" the e/c eyed girl looked at the man beside her with excitement shining on her eyes.

"Yes." Nix forcefully answered in all seriousness trying hard not to laugh at her princess' act.

"Really?! From now on, you will be Pizza!" a snort was heard coming from Nemeer and chuckles from the others. Y/N is also laughing inside her head at the stupid nickname, her sister is an idiot for giving everyone such names.

"As you wish, my candy." Pyxzai lowered his head as his white locks swayed slowly at his every movement. He forced a smile on his face despite the disgusting nickname she called him. His beauty should not be compared to any things for it will be an insult on his glory.

Y/N inspected Pyxzai's, she touched his airy hair, raised his arms, lifted his shirt, turned his face side to side just to show how curious she was at the 'playboy' in front of her. She's disgusted at her own actions but it proved itself useful. The e/c eyed girl noticed the weightlessness of the blue-skinned boy, an advantage she can use in the future.

"You look like you're having fun." a smooth voice spoke behind them.

"I'm Ardol, Venus' representative." His large hand extended towards Y/N. His gentleness and voice surely didn't match his rocky built. The man before her is huge, the tallest and buffest of all of them yet he emits such a calming aura.

"Alaya. Nice to meet you Ardie." she took his hand and flashes a sweet smile. The five of them chatted a bit before they each went to either eat or explore the vicinity.