Jupiter

"Kyaaaa! Pyxzai, babe!" A girl who noticed the arrival of their representative exclaimed causing an uproar to her fellow fan girls.

"Nothing less from my babe!" Another girl joined the horde of floating crowds.

Everybody is floating and zooming past the air to see their idol. The wings on their ears and feet flutters in an incredibly fast pace while they kept their wings on hand immobile to push past the crowd.

Pyxzai, on the other hand, used his air-like weight to greet his 'candies'.

"You're ssoooo amazing to be chosen as our representative, Pyxzai!" A girl said whilst latching her bluish arms around Pyzxai's right arm.

"No one else is suited in that game other than the incredible me, don't you think my sweet candies?" Pyxzai flicked his shiny white hair causing some of the fan girls faint.

"No! Don't go Pyxzai! We'll be lonely!" a fangirl exclaimed before she tangled her arms on Pyxzai's left arm.

"I won't be away for long, my candy. If ever you feel lonely, remember that you'll always be here." He answered before putting his pale blue hand on his chest and doing the same to the girl as his calm blue eyes scanned hers "and I'll always be in yours"

As if on cue, all the girls swoon and fell dramatically without any ground to catch them.

I wonder if the Sigma will also fall for my irresistible charm? That'll be boring. My expectation is high for you, Sigma.

A/N: Yup! I'm back~