Just Your Problem《Tom Lucitor x Demon! reader ➼ Angst》Pt. 1

Start from the beginning

You rang the doorbell, hoping that the inhabitants of the house were nice people, and hopefully weren't hostile. You lowered you hood, thinking it was safe enough to reveal you identity since you didn't know anyone here anyways. 

The door was immediately opened and you were greeted with an extremely cheerful "Hello!". You looked at the person who greeted you and saw that she was a pretty blonde girl with cute little demon horns, blue eyes and heart cheeks greet you. You suddenly asked her, "You're a demon too?" with your (e/c) eyes widening. She immediately shook her head. 

"I only wear this headband," She motioned to the hair band. "And these," she pointed to her cheeks. "Only appear if you are of royal blood on Mew— wait," she stopped, looking at your cheeks. "You... h-have the m-marks on y-your ch-cheeks t-too." She stuttered, obviously frightened as you watched her pace back and forth. "No, no, no, no, no. This can't be right. I don't remember having any cousins or any other relatives except for..." She then sharply gasped. "Eclipsa. You're... you're the missing forgotten princess of Mewni!" She exclaimed, smailing from ear to ear. "You're my cousin!"

Highly confused, you cocked you head to the side confused. Star let out a frustrated sigh as she explained everything again. Your eyes widened as you started to understand everything. You gasped. "Ohmygod. I thought that Bill had killed all my family!" Star suddenly looked confused at who Bill was. You realised that you didn't mention Bill to her before. 

"Bill is my psychopathic cousin who conquered a town in Oregon and is driving people insane there. You do not. Want. To. Meet. Him." You said emphasising on the last sentence. Star let out a silent 'oh' as she let you enter the house. "Nice house by the way," you told Star. "I wish I lived here instead of Gravity Falls." "Thanks," she replied. "But, it's not my house."

"What? Then who's house is this?" You asked. You suddenly heard another foreign voice from the living room. 

"Star? Whose at the door and why are you taking so long to open it? Did you forget how to open it and break it open instead?" A brunette boy entered the room, curious about what had happened to Star. Once he laid his eyes on you, he had suddenly held out a karate pose, eyes narrowing in a way to threaten you. He suddenly jumped and landed on you, his foot holding you down.

"Who are you, you monster?! And what were you about to do to Star?!" 

As a natural instinct, you held out your hand, a dark purple (almost black) light with moths coming out hit him. He instantly flew back, Star rushing to his side. 

"MARCO! (Y/N)! CUT IT OUT. YOU'RE HURTING EACH OTHER." She held a shocked look on her face. Marco slowly sat up, rubbing his head in pain. He groaned as he looked at Star, then at you. You're face held a certain familiar look. One that you held when you saw your foster parents being killed. The ones that actually loved you, whom you loved back. The look of fear.

A tear rolled down your cheek at the memory of your foster family.

Marco looked over to Star, highly confused at who you were and why you reacted like that. Star groaned in frustration at the thought of having to explain the family line again, for the third time today. But then she snapped out of it, suddenly remembering that you were there. She turned to see you huddled up in the corner, with a few tear spilling out of your eyes. 

Star gave a light glare at Marco as she walked over to you. Marco gave a 'what?! ' look and saw that Star was comforting you. He got up to walk over to Star and (Y/N). He tapped Star's shoulder, and whispered in her ear, "Can I talk to you for a moment?" Nodding her head, Star lead you to her room and sat yo down on her bed. She told you to wait for her as you nodded lightly, lying down on the white, canopy bed, sleep finally catching up to you.