♊CHAPTER FOUR : FP JONES♊

.🔱🔱.

He squeezable depressed his eyebrows and angst senses; tranquil his jaw on his knuckle, and beheld sympathetic before illustrating it misplaced at the appointed time

He squeezable depressed his eyebrows and angst senses; tranquil his jaw on his knuckle, and beheld sympathetic before illustrating it misplaced at the appointed time. He twisted his head, to an aspect of the hard-hitting obstacle in anterior of him, grasping hold onto the hard rock bar, drumming it in an irregular pulse before gazing into the universe.

FP gaped alerts in view wriggling on the sofa, his outfits all of a sudden turn out to be skintight. A watched over smile raised on Sherriff Keller's lips, tipping his hat and inserting it back engaged.

The Sherriff men rush the entrance door to open, elbowing into every single corner of the trailer, searching everywhere for a murder weapon linked to the scene of the crime of Jason murder.

The surroundings were in unconditional discomposure, as a minor ashen box case strike equally with the ground revealing a pistol quiescent inside.

FP's eye lowered, exploding out the sofa. Ornament his single-mindedness prospect at his shoes disquiets the floor, with categorical crusade the gun fiddle in Sherriff Keller's finger.

The Sherriff released the murder weapon on the ground; a few short paces got him to FP.

 Sherriff Keller dragged out the handcuffs hang on his belt and engaged a couple of padlock able linked metal ring on FP's wrists.

The door swaggered unlocked, the dragged off-air hailed the boys wearing their serpent leather jacket, thrashing their footwear with pace observing at the drama happening before their eyes.

An imprint of affianced hostility rumpled within Jughead's eyebrows demonstrating his hands against his hips. While Archie elevated his eyebrows, brushing his finger against his hair.

"What're you doing here, Sherriff Keller?" Jughead interviewed, staring at the handcuff,  positioned on dad's wrist.

“Isn’t it obvious?”  Sherriff Keller replied with a smirk keen on his lips.“I’m arresting your dad for the murder of Jason Blossom.”

FP watched his son gaze turned into an accurate description of brutality; he stormed out of the trailer without a word.