♊ CHAPTER THREE : MEETING THE HEIRIESS ♊

.🔱🔱.

So this chapter is fucking long. A lot of crying and sadness.

All around me are familiar faces
Worn out places, worn out faces
Bright and early for their daily races
Going nowhere, going nowhere

Their tears are filling up their glasses
No expression, no expression
Hide my head, I wanna drown my sorrow
No tomorrow, no tomorrow
- Archie Andrews & Veronica Lodge

______________
5 weeks later
_______________

With a wide range of space, occupied in a mass of the dusk, spread it evil around the surface of the earth, showering with partial gloom, overshadow the land, which's been deprived the dignity, of the glorious feature of attainment of bewitching l...

With a wide range of space, occupied in a mass of the dusk, spread it evil around the surface of the earth, showering with partial gloom, overshadow the land, which's been deprived the dignity, of the glorious feature of attainment of bewitching lightning, never stroke again.

An arose swift breeze blasted hungrily cosy the mansion, like an enchantment mat in the mood, the blow of fragile fuse scent of the coffee lit up the dining area driving familiarity, within the aura, focusing on the coffee let abrupt sadness depleted her intuition fleeing no gateway. Irrationally let the blood within her vessel influence the internal impulse before she knew the meaning of her actions, she let her hand swindled her, clenching her fist on the coffee scrutinizing its decline as its territory and pour on the exposed floor, with mug assaulted into a part on wherever around the region.

She stroked her robe sets pyjamas, Hermione has never shown her weak side of her in front people she felt hostility toward especially Alice Cooper. Hearing Alice name made her body radiated with rage. Her eyes couldn't stop the tears coming out of her eyes, it feels foreign to know she hasn't cried for years, because of Hiram infidelity weakening her body every day.

Why'd Alice come into their lives?! Why?!

Hermione glared at the entrance door for the fifth time this gloaming, she finally given up he wasn't coming home.

Where are you, Hiram?!

Please come home.

Her hoisted inner-end of her of eyebrows and stayed motionless, audibly heavily pitch resonance, chaperoning with lightning whacked. The entrance door swung opened, striking the wall hard, the marching tone of his shoes equates flawlessly with the concrete base, his hair as black as the moon was uncombed patchily wearing the same clothes he wore during his celebration against the Southside five weeks ago. Hermione's eyes met his, but he broke it off focusing on an empty air disconnecting them.

He wandered with labour elegance treading her orientation when they were slithered closer, he looked away ready to strutted into his room. She laid her hand on his shoulder. Black rings beneath her eyes had become discoloured.