♊ CHAPTER THREE : MEETING THE HEIRIESS ♊

Start from the beginning

"Where've you been?" she inquired.

He gawked at her expressionless.

"It's been 5 weeks, Hiram!" She turned his face to gape into her sights. "Answer me!"

He wrung his eyebrows, snatch away her hands from his face. Her eyes composed a dose of anger and shock. He veered around his heel to a degree as far ahead looming, the colliding magnitude of object smashed on the floor, got his vigilance abruptly deadlock and swivelled around, bordering to her path.

She dilated her eyes, when Hiram's hands find its route to her neck, constricting it tightly, she couldn't breathe, as if an item was obstructing the airflow to the trachea.

"-H-Hi-ram, y-you're h-hurting m-me."

"Don't you dare, play tricks on me again!"

He slackened his claws fingers assimilated with the pleasure of pain passively divergent away from her neck, the ruthless bruise took a hallmark around her neck, it left an ugly disgust surfacing her neck. She was out of gust, her finger roamed the surface of her neck, she never been this frightened in her life.

He was ready to strangle her to death.

"That what happened, when you disobey me, Hermione, you got into a fight with Alice when I begged you not to, you humiliated me in front of my associate, and you're asking where've been!"

"This should be a lesson to you, never angrier me again." He mumbled in her ears.

"If this happened again, I'll make sure to send a bullet, to your head. Trust me you know what happened when you're buried feet under."

Her lips outline in a sad line, she was more fearful for her life with Hiram now.

"I understand Hiram, I'm sorry."

He set a weak kiss on her lips, jerked away hastily fulfilling some length between them gave a lazy and erotic smile.

"Inform the family I'm back, we should've breakfast tomorrow."

Hermione stared Hiram turned his heels, and footprint to the direction of their room, when she didn't see any sight of him, a low sighed displayed her lips.

Underside her stares mysterious liquids surging manner off, she couldn't hold it anymore, she wrapped her face with her palms, wailing shakily every part of her body shuddered, granting to hit the base until let in into her emotion and bestowed for it.

.🔱🔱.

| 🔱🔱 8:30 am 🔱🔱 |
| 🔱🔱 Saturday, March 21st, 2018 🔱🔱 |

The trees invite the startling musicality of the air, the flimsy campaign hit the leaves with its current, intently filling the great flash going around the environment.