Brandon Ingram #2 | Jadyn

Player(s): Brandon Ingram
Requested by: Sesha_Ballins
Character(s): Jadyn
Title: Injuries
-
A/N: The imagine will take place during Brandon's Lakers days.

~~~~~

UCLA Health Training Center
Medical Room

You are a health trainer for the Los Angeles Lakers, arguably one of the best jobs in the world.

You get to watch Lakers games for free and interact with the players. Despite this, being a health trainer can have its hard moments.

You end up witnessing horrific injuries, and it's up to you to get the player(s) back on the court ASAP.

Today, you had to open up the training center. Even though it's the middle of the NBA offseason, some of the Lakers players like to come in and workout.

Right now, you are sitting at your desk in your office, reading a Vogue magazine. You were in the middle of reading a fashion article when you heard a knock on your door.

You looked up to see Brandon Ingram.

"Hey Brandon," You greeted, putting down your magazine.

"Hi Jadyn," He said, walking inside.

You noticed that Brandon was holding onto his left shoulder.

"Is your shoulder fine?"

"No, I think I fucked it up,"

You softly sighed.

You've always worked with Brandon on his left shoulder since he has ongoing problems with it.

You suggested that he should shoot with his right hand/shoulder area, so he wouldn't have to put so much work on his left.

It worked for a while, but you could tell that Brandon wasn't comfortable with it.

"Sit here," You said, pointing to the table.

Brandon nodded and carefully hopped on the table.

"How'd you hurt your shoulder?" You asked Brandon while making your way to the ice machine.

"I was playing 5V5 on the court, and I had to guard LeBron," He replied. "He wanted to shoot, but I wouldn't let him. LeBron went for the drive and ran into me in the process. I fell and landed on my left shoulder."

You slightly cringed as you filled the bag up with ice and tied it up.

"Did LeBron apologize to you?" You asked, walking to the medical drawer.

"Yeah, but he acted like that was going to repair my shoulder," Brandon responded. "Like no nigga, it still hurts, and it's your fault, with your strong ass."

You busted out in laughter. Brandon started laughing as well.

"So, I'm going to ice your shoulder," You said, grabbing the medical tape. "It's not much, but it's better than nothing."

"Okay," Brandon said.

"I have to sit on you in order for me to put the ice on your shoulder since you're so tall," You warned the 6′ 9″ Lakers player.

"Is that fine?"

"Hey, do you what you gotta do, Jaydn," He replied, letting out a small laugh.

You laughed as well.

You sat on Brandon's lap and with your left hand, you put the bag of ice on his right shoulder. You grabbed the medical tape and ripped off a long piece.

With your right hand, you put the tape on top of the ice. You were still sitting on his lap as he moved around.

You had to move so that you can put more tape on the ice. As you were doing that, you heard a small groan coming out of Brandon's mouth.

"You ok?" You asked, still wrapping his shoulder.

"O-Oh, um, I'm fine," He replied.

You were almost done wrapping up his shoulder when suddenly, you felt something growing underneath you.

You did want to believe what you were thinking.

"I hope he's not getting an erection," You thought.

"Brandon, are you sure you're okay?" You asked him.

"Jadyn, believe me, I'm fine," Brandon assured you. "You're doing a good job so far."

"Am I?"

Brandon nodded.

You applied the final piece of tape on his shoulder and got off of Brandon.

"Then, how about you control your little friend," You joked, looking down.

Brandon looked down as well, to see his growing member. His face was reddened with embarrassment as you started laughing.

"Oh, shit!" He exclaimed, covering his shorts. "I'm so sorry you had witnessed that, Jadyn."

"Brandon, it's okay," You replied. "I was sitting right on it. It was bound to happen."

"Well, I still feel bad," Brandon said. "How about I take you out to eat later on tonight?"

"Are you asking me out on a date?"

"Depends. If you want it to be,"

"Alright," You said. "I would love to go on a date with you."

"Cool, I'll see you tonight at 8?" Brandon asked, carefully getting off the table.

"Yep," You replied.

Brandon smiled at you. You smiled back as he left your office.

You returned to your desk, picking up your Vogue magazine in the process.

"Who knew causing an erection could land me a date?" You thought to yourself.

~~~~~

A/N: Hey readers, I hope you all enjoyed the imagine. I'm sorry if I took longer with the update, I've been busy with college shopping and all.

For now on, this book will be updated on Fridays!

This week won't count since I already updated.

Requests are still open, though!

See you soon