D'Angelo Russell (Smut)| Emaza

Player(s): D'Angelo Russell
Requested by: Sesha_Ballins
Character(s): Emaza Dilan, Zoe Jackson (fictional), Mrs.Johnson (fictional), Central High School students
Title: The School Nerd
~~~~~

Monday Morning
Central High School

You're Emaza Dilan aka the nerd of Central High School. No one knows who you are. Well, no one except your one and only friend, Zoe. She makes CHS less sufferable.

It's Monday morning, and you entered the school.

"I don't want to be here, I don't want to be here," You keep thinking to yourself, as you approached your locker.

You put in your combination and opened your locker. You threw your bag inside and took out your books for your first three classes. Once you closed your locker, Zoe was standing right in front of you, causing you to flinch.

"Jesus Zoe, you scared the shit out of me," You said.

Zoe laughed.

"Oh Emaza, you'll get over it," She said.

You and Zoe made your way to the first period, which is History with Mrs.Johnson. You two walked inside and sat in your usual seats. The morning bell ranged as everyone rushed inside.

Mrs.Johnson closed the door.

"Good morning, students, I'm going to take attendance," She announced.

"As I'm taking attendance, I'll assign each student a partner for an upcoming project."

Mrs.Johnson paused so you and the class can let out your mixed groans/excited cheers. You prayed to yourself that you'd get Zoe as your partner.

"Students, I have to assign guys something," Mrs.Johnson stated, walking to her computer.

She started taking attendance. Each student she called out, she'd say, "You're with..."

"Michelle Carmichael?" Mrs.Johnson asked.

"Here!" Michelle announced, raising her hand.

"You'll be paired with Zoe Jackson,"

You groaned. You looked at Zoe, and she gives you a sad smile.

"Don't worry Em, there's going to be other times that we'll work together," She assured.

You nodded your head. Minutes went by, and Mrs.Johnson is still doing attendance and picking partners. Mrs.Johnson called your name. You let her know you were here, but you noticed that she didn't assign you a partner. You thought it was a little strange at first, but you brushed it off.

"D'Angelo Russell?" Mrs.Johnson asked.

"Present," He replied.

"You'll be working with Emaza Dilan for the project,"

Your eyes widened. D'Angelo Russell is Central High School's number one ranked Basketball player, instantly making him one of the most popular guys. That's when your classmates quietly began whispering.

"Who's Emaza?"

"Is she new here?"

"Whoever she is, she's lucky to be partnered up with him!"

"Okay, class, calm down," Mrs.Johnson said.

The class slowly got quite. You turned around to see D'Angelo's reaction. He seemed to be cool with it. Your teacher continued to do attendance until she assigned the final pairing.