she knew that the gupta will never pay for her schooling as they never really cared about her that is why she applied for a scholarship and got  it and she thanked God for that but her jiji payal never wanted to further her education even though her father was ready to pay for her higher education.

Now she finished her business administration degree and she is now looking for job and today she is here at the restaurant to meet a woman from recruitment agency about the opportunity of being a PA and she knew it was one of her stepping stone to were she wanted to be in life.

khushi was not naive and she knows exactly what she wanted in life and she was very intelligent and could read people very well.

She knew she had to work for whatever she needed even when she was young as the guptas never really took care of her but she was happy with what they had gave her even though it was not much.

Finally her interview was over but before she left she was told that she will be called for another interview by the HR manager of the company and she nodded and left for home.

As she went back home she was thinking about arnav and she was just smiling and laughing at herself for thinking about him even though she had meet him today but she was glad she had met him and wished to meet him again.

she went back home but when she reached home she was bombarded by questions of were she had been as she knew that there was a family who was coming  to  see her sister payal and as always she just said sorry and went to her room and freshen up and went to the kitchen to prepare dinner.

Madhumati: Garima, I think this family is not to good for our payal,  I mean I want a good and wealthy family that will take care of our payal.

Madhumati knew that payal was not that educated, she only completed her 12th grade and she refused to go to college

Madhumati continues: we should not have allowed her to stop schooling and now look at these khushi she went to college and if I am not mistaken she is looking for a job right now.

Garima: You are right jiji and even the boy that came here wanted an educated girl and look they have rejected her because of that,  but the boy looks like he does not take decision by himself and I am glad they rejected her.

Madhumati: Garima, you don't need to worry we will get more proposals that will be suitable for our payal you know our payal is very smart and beautiful.

Payal came and sat next to them as they were talking

Payal: but buaji ,you were saying this guy was perfect and his family is well to do "I mean rich" and now your are rejecting their proposal ,I just don't get it even you amma were praising him and what happened all of a sudden?

Madhumati: Shut up payal we are doing this for your own good, do you want to serve your mother in law for the rest of your life and also live with a mama's boy. I don't want that for you beta just relax you will get a good boy.

Khushi was listening to them from the kitchen were she was preparing dinner and she was laughing at them because a few days ago they were praising the boy, and she knew the boy's family.

As far as she knew the boy he is very educated she knows these because she went to college with him  and the family might have  wanted an educated daughter in law and payal didn't complete her education but now they are trying to degrade the guy and his family because they rejected her it was not the guptas who rejected them.

She finished preparing dinner and served everyone but her uncle shashi was not home at that time but madhumati was curious as were khushi was.

Madhumati: Hey khushi, were have you been these afternoon because I remembered  telling you not to go out today

Khushi: Sorry buaji, I got a call from the recrutment agency and they told me I need to came for an interview and by that time no one was home yet but I told payal that I was going out maybe she forgot to tell you.

Both Garima and madhumati looked at payal and she just continued to eat her dinner without looking at them.

Garima: Payal is khushi telling the truth, did she tell you she was leaving before she left the house.

Payal: Yes buaji I might have forgotten.

Madhumati: Okay payal but you could have told us and we would have understood and by the way khushi did you get the job?

Khushi: Not yet amma I still need to go to one more interview and after that I will know if I got the job or not.

Garima: That's good, it is good to get a job and you need to help us a little, you know that shashi is struggling in his shop?

Madhumati: Payal why don't you go back to college and get a degree or learn same trade.

Garima:Beta buaji is right ,get some certificate that will help you what if you don't get a rich husband and you may need to work.

Payal: Okay I will go back but not now and by the way buaji and amma l got a job at a dance academy, you know I love dancing I think this will be good for me.

They both nodded and all continue to have their dinner, but they all knew that payal loves dancing and maybe they should encourage her to follow her passion.

Shashi: Go get me water khushi, shashi said entering the house, I am so tired today.

Madhumati: Shashi what happened? You look  dejected.

Shashi: Nothing jiji,I just had a lot of work to do and by the way how did everything went with the rena family, sorry  I could not be there I had to go to work.

Madhumati?Don't even mention them again, they are useless people and won't match our payal.

Shashi: But jiji it was you who said they were rich and nice people and you know the mother of the boy for a long time and now you are saying they won't match with payal.

Payal: That's what I was also asking amma and buaji too,but they just said the samething to me.

Shash: What really happened jiji??

Madhumati: Don't ask me such questions again, I told you what happened and if you don't believe me then that's fine just stop ask me questions.

Shashi: Okay jiji sorry I was just wandering what happened.

Khushi escaped from there and went to her room to prepare for tomorrow's interview at Raizada industries as the agency sent her the company name,address and time for the interview.

Hope you will like it and do vote and comment.