Arnav: Okay, I will  go and get it.

Both druv and arnav left their father's office but druv was not  happy about the agency sending in candidates for an interview, he had promised one of his numerous girlfriends the position and the reason he was delaying was because she had no qualifications and wanted to forge some documents but it looks like his plan failed and it all became of this idiot called his bhai.

Arnav contacted the recruitment agency to find out if they had found any suitable candidates and they told him they had found 10 candidates and they will be bringing them to Raizada industries in 2 days, Arnav was now relieved that he will soon get a new PA and he took the file his father requested and left to his office with it.

Arnav: Papa I have been looking at these file but I was not done with it as I have been doing a lots of work by myself.

Dev: Don't worry I will look into it if I find anything wrong or any mistake I will tell you.

Arnav: Okay dad ,let me leave you I have a meeting with same suppliers.

Dev: Okay son ,you can go.

dev was relieved that arnav didn't see all the transactions and if he so them all,  he would have asked questions but he is glad because he will get a chance to alter the statements.

Arnav left and went back to his office to take some files and left to his meeting.

Arnav was a very jolly and nice guy and he loved his family and he was a very hard worker and  his dream was to have his own fashion house  but due to working in Raizada industries he did not have time to fulfill his dream and he thought it will never be fulfilled, as it his was dadu's dream for him to look after the family  business but that desire will not leave him and he does not want to disappoint his famaliy, But he does design in his spare time just for fun.

His meeting went well and he decided to stay for a little while and had lunch in the restaurant as it is time for a lunch break at work,  as he was having lunch a girl stood before him and ask if she can sit with him as there is no table available while she waits for the person she came to meet and arnav nodded and she sat dawn.

While arnav was eating the girl decided to introduce herself"my name is khushi by the way and may I know your name? we have been sitting here for a while and we don't know each other's names, I just thought to introduce myself".

Arnav:Sorry , I am arnav and they extending his hand for a shake and she shook his hand and suddenly she felt something move in her body as ifbshe had been shocked by an electricity but arnav removed his hand from hers and she came back to her senses.

Khushi smiled and said its nice to meetings you arnav.

Arnav: Nice meeting you too khushi and I am sorry if you thought I was ignoring you ,it's just that I am in a hurry to finish my lunch and go back to work as I have a meeting.

Khushi: No problem arnav, I was not offended I just felt to introduce myself and sorry if I disturbed you".

Arnav:Its okay, I have to go now and  Arnav bid goodbye to her and paid his bill and left the restaurant.

Khushi was just smiling at him and as he left and  the person she was waiting for arrived.

Khushi was the adopted daughter of the guptas she was shashi's younger brother's daughter and she became their responsibility when he died in a car accident when khushi was 10 and her mother had died giving birth to her.

khushi was a fun loving person and very beautiful inside and out and she was not afraid to speak her mind and also stand for the truth, she was an independent and a very strong young woman who made sure that she educate herself and be the best she could be.