Chapter 6|Heros Versus Villains!

Start from the beginning

I had enough of listening to Prez M talk about English so I went to sleep, I don't remember what I was dreaming about but I do remember how I was awoken.

I heard a certain number one hero shout and everyone cheer and me screech in fear.
I had no idea what was happening I just followed the crowd of girls, they seemed to know what was happening, I can just ask them when we go into the locker rooms lol.

We apparently were getting change into our costumes

As I finished getting into it I realised how tight it was on me

The chest area was really tight and my thighs were showing, I swear I had a longer bottoms, oh wait what's this? There was a note hanging from my costume packet

'We're sorry but we ran out of materials for your costume so we could only give you your costume as it is right now, if you have any problems phone (xx) xxx xxx and if your wondering on when we'll fix your costume phone this number (xx) xxx xxx

Kind Regards

Hatsume Mei'

I touch the flowers in my hair to try and find the buttons that's realise a sleeping gas, and luckily they remembered to put that in, at least they remembered something.

"(Y/n) I'm sorry if I'm being rude but isn't that costume a bit revealing?" I turn around to see a girl with short hair and earphones coming out from her ears.

I place my hand on my hair to readjust it, "They seemed to get my design wrong by accident" I say as I finish adjusting my hair.

"It's so good (y/n) can make the costume look great though!" Toru said trying to join in and find a way to talk to the girls she hasn't really befriended.

"Oh thanks" I smile, "I realised I never caught your name" I say as I rest my hand on my thighs.

"Oh I'm toru hagkure!" She says while smiling?

"Nice to meet ya!" I say as I held my hand out for a hand five.

"Oh girls we should go before we're late!" Tsu spoke up to the rest of us, as soon as I realised I was wasting time I eagerly walked out.

I saw kiri with a certain black haired male, I got into a running stance and started running.

"With the power of flex tape!" I say as I yeet myself onto Sero's back

I gradually fell down because I had no support keeping me up.

"Sorry flying possum I didn't catch ya" Sero scratch's his cheek

"Eyyye it's okay, would ya help me up tho?" I ask as I offer a hand, he took it and then up I go.

I started a conversation with them until I heard a voice behind me speak.

"Such big thighs and a nice ass, the hero course has some class" I hear a lisp from behind me and turn around, it's a human trash bin...

"Take a picture it'll last longer" I say, but I wish I didn't... this little twerp had his phone with him, where did he pull that out from??? He took a photo.