Trece

Trece

"Ayumi, please wake up. I'm so sorry. I'm really fucking sorry. Please forgive me."

Is that xander's voice i hear? I opened my eyes and i suddenly remembered something.

"MY BABY?! WHAT HAPPENED TO MY CHILD??!!!"

He kept quiet.

"Xander please, i beg you..... Tell me..." i said crying.

Biglang bumukas ang pintuan at iniluwal nito si Gerica.

"Xander, the doctor wants to talk to you."

He looked at her then look back at me, with fear, pity and guilt. I looked back with anger, confusion and..................surrender.

"Xander talk to the doctor, I'll accompany her. Remember tonight's the engagement, let's get this over with, okay?"

He sighed.

As he stood up he said "Call me if something happens. And ayumi, ti amo e mi dispiace amore mio...." then he left.

I may not understand what he said but it felt like my heart is crushed.

"Hey, you okay?"

I looked at her.

"Y-yeah."

"What happened? Why did this happened? He did not.......did he?"

What does she mean?

"H-huh?"

"Mmmm.... Nothing.. Are you physically alright, now? Tonight's the engagement party, if you forgot."

The engagement party for me and...........xander.

Would i still accept him as my husband after all that has happened? What if this happens again? Would this still happen? But i don't want my child to have a broken family would i? Maybe if i stay away from men. Yeah, is should just stay away from men to avoid xander getting jealous. Xander loves me, i love him. He's just jealous, so i will avoid any thing that makes him jealous, yeah.

"Oy, earth to you.."

"Wh-what?"

"Why are you stuttering? Tsk, i asked if you were fine because tonight's the engagement party, we can't cancel it. It's either your not showing up later to rest or just rest for a few more hours since it's still 8 in the morning and then be at the party."

"Let's just see what the doctor will say."

Silence filled the whole room. I was thinking about how a masochist i am and how stupid i am for still accepting him. Thinking that he'll change and that we will live as one happy family. Not minding any circumstances that he may do it again. While gerica on the other hand is busy thinking of something i-don't-give-a-damn about.

Few minutes of this deafening silence and my loud mind telling me "what if"s and "should i"s, xander finally came back.

"Ayumi......"

I looked at him. I wanna be angry at him, i wanna be disgusted by just looking at him. But i just can't.

"The baby is fine, you just need to rest and avoid stress." avoid you my mind said "And umm, you can come to the engagement party later after a few hours of rest."

I just nodded. I Don't wanna speak.

"I'll just buy some food." he said after minutes of standing and staring at me.

"Please look after her." he pleaded to gerica

"Yeah." after hearing her response he left.

"So, you're going aren't you?"