The shirt was so thin, Yoongi could see through it. He laughed looking at the ceiling. Jimin immediately got self conscious and started fidgeting with his hands.

"You look less ugly without glasses."

Jimin looked up surprised. This was a shitty compliment for sure, but it was still a compliment.

"I don't need to wear them at all times. I just can't see very far away."

"You need to dress differently, not wear your glasses and stop using those stupid ugly chunky shoes with those long ass baby socks."

"Why?"

"People are making fun of you, you idiot. They push you around and talk behind your back. If you keep dressing and acting like that people will destroy you."

"I'm just trying to be nice." He quietly said.

Yoongi sat up from the bed angrily. "Are you stupid? Can you not hear? They make fun of you and you're nice to them? You need to be mean and step your ground. Deny those rumors being spread about you."

Jimin blinked several times his breathing catching up to him. "What's the point?" He asked sitting down on his bed.

"They will stop saying shit about you."

"They don't ever listen to what I have to say. So why waste my breath?"

"Those rumors not only affect you. They affect me too. I don't want people to think I'm sleeping with a faggot."

Jimin looked down at his lap his chin quivering. Yoongi instantly regretted saying that word. Even thinking about it made his chest feel heavy.

"I'm going to bed. Goodnight, Yoongi." He whispered getting under the covers. He turned off the lamp and turned the opposite way to face the window.

There was no point in wasting his breath. No one ever listened.

•••

Jimin looked down at his picture and grinned. He thought that the broken dead tree looked stunning.

He took out a sharpie from his pocket and opened it with his mouth. The picture was laying on his thigh. He wrote today's date on it with '15:56' beside it to indicate the time he had snapped the picture.

When that was done, he packed his picture, sharpie and camera in his book bag. He looked around the court yard. Everyone was doing their own thing.

Jimin sat alone on a bench as he observed the groups of people with their friends. He was specifically observing three guys with two girls.

The way they moved, the way they talked, and the way they laughed. He started mimicking the way a guy moved his hands.

Jimin smiled to himself suddenly laughing. Was it like that to have friends? His stomach started growling and he grabbed his lunch bag pulling out a banana.

He was humming and swinging his legs back and forth looking around at the pretty trees. As his eyes traveled around the trees he saw a pair of eyes looking at him.

It was Yoongi. He was with Naeyon, Jungkook and Jin. Had he seen it all? Him imitating that guy? And then laughing about it?

He slowly brought up his hand and waved shyly. Of course, Yoongi looked away almost immediately. He hadn't spoken to him since last night.

Jimin knew that he most likely wouldn't speak to him again. He was about to take another bite out of the banana when a boy cane behind him and harshly smacked him across the head. It caused Jimin to gag on the fruit.

"Hope you choke on it, fag." He snickered.

"Look at that, the spaz enjoyed it."

They walked away after this and Jimin looked at his half eaten fruit. He didn't think he'd ever eat a banana in public again.

Yoongi witnessed this from across the courtyard. He saw the way Jimin's face instantly drop.

Jimin quickly put his book bag on and grabbed his lunch bag. He started to rush to the door. He was moving too fast and his shoes were untied making him trip on his own feet.

The banana slipped out of his hand going straight in front of Jungkook's shoe. He looked at it and then at Jimin who was on the ground.

"I-I'm sorry." He apologized as he got up. Yoongi looked at his two bloody knees and he bit the inside of his cheek.

Jimin grabbed the banana which was now broken into two pieces. He kept walking by and dumped the fruit in the nearest trash can. The people that had seen this happen laughed about the incident.

"Must be rough to be him." Jin mumbled.

"Right. I couldn't deal with it. I'm glad I'm popular." Jungkook said.

"He's so cute. And all of you scare him." Nayeon commented.

Yoongi was the only one that kept quiet. At the moment, he had too many mixed emotions.