My hopes crash down upon me when I see a familiar dominant come in. He smiles cruelly at me and chuckles when he sees how Master Aaron has my dress up, so I am exposed.

"You showing this little girl how to be a good little whore?" He asks Master Aaron, making him laugh.

"Not yet. I will after her punishment," Master Aaron's hands dig into my sides painfully bringing more tears to my eyes. "Will you help me tie her arms down?"

"Yeah. You want just her arms restrained?" Master Eric asks and Master Aaron responds with a nod.

"Tell me, Hazel. How do you like strawberries?" Strawberries? I haven't had one in a while, but I like them.

"I-I like them," I stutter.

Retribution is taken immediately, and my face swigs to the side as Master Aaron backhands me. "What have I told you about stuttering?" He snaps at me.

"N-not to do it." I put my hands up to protect me, but they are pulled away and hit again. I whimper in pain, not daring to speak again in fear of stuttering.

"That's right. I told you not to do it, so why are you stuttering?" He asks me angrily as Master Eric roughly ties my hands down. The rope he uses is rough, and rubs at my skin, making more tears prick my eye as he tightens it.

I cry quietly as Master Aaron gets up in my face. I turn away, not daring to look at him. He chuckles, sending shivers down my spine before he pulls away from me.

I let out a ragged breath, relieved that he is out of my face. "Do you know what this is, Hazel?" Master Aaron asks, pulling something from behind his back.

He brings it in front of me and my blood runs cold at the knife is his hand. My body shakes even more as he brings the knife closer to my skin.

I close my eyes tightly and suck in a deep breath, holding it and trying to make myself pass out.

Something sharp digs into my thigh and my eyes shoot open and oxygen rushes into my lungs. "Close your fucking eyes again, Hazel, and I swear to God, I'll cut them out," Master Aaron says darkly.

I whimper and nod, giving up on trying to pass out. If he's this mad about me closing my eyes, he won't hesitate to hurt me more for passing out during a punishment.

"Keep your eyes open, Hazel." He drags the knife along my inner thigh, while running his nose along my neck. He increases his pressure without me having to provoke him and I suddenly understand why Master Eric is here.

My legs jerk up as Master Aaron drags the knife into my leg. I watch in horror as he digs it into my inner thigh and drags it down, drawing blood.

Screams leave my lips as I watch blood ooze from the wound. My back arches up off the table and Master Eric's grip tightens, hurting me even more.

Master Aaron pulls the knife away and brings it to his nose. He hums and brings it down to my face to see. My own blood drips down onto my face and I sob as pain consumes my leg.

"I like strawberries too, but you know what I love most?" He asks me rhetorically. Both Masters smiles cruelly at me, "The taste." He brings the knife up and licks my blood from it.

My body shakes as I cry, my brain too over loaded with fear to fight them. "Did you know your blood taste just like it?" He tease me, being the knife back down to the same leg and pressing the tip in it again, dragging it down again. "Just like strawberries..."

————

I sit curled up in my cage, my head down, waiting for my training session. My body aches too much to sleep, but I know I'll regret deciding not to when I'm halfway through training tomorrow.

I am somewhat comforted by the knowledge that even if I tried to sleep, I probably won't be allowed anyway.

Two of the trainers come in looking far too happy to be here. One of their faces twists in distaste, "Holy fuck, it smell like shit!" He is loud, not paying any regard to the fact that many submissives are trying to sleep between training and punishment sessions.

The other man draws my gaze immediately, my eyes widening at they take in his enormous size. I sink into the back of my cage, intimidated by the beast of a dominant .

He isn't like a body builder, but he is huge, not only in height, but in broadness. He is a giant. He seems much less happy to be here and a blush fills my cheeks knowing it probably has to do with the horrid smell.

What are we to do though when we aren't allowed to shower though?

My attention is draw back to the other dominant. Although he isn't as big, he seems much more cruel. Continuing with his carelessness, he walks around starting to kick our cages, not only making us all cower away, but also waking up anyone who was trying to sleep in the very few hours we are allowed to.

The one trainer continues to go down the line, pulling his foot back and kicking the cages as hard as he can, jolting the line of subs awake as all their cages shake. "God it smells disgusting," he says, jostling all the cages.

My mind is pulled away from the trainer when I remember the large dominant. The man doesn't join in with the other trainer in rattling our cages, he goes straight about his business.

My anxiety starts to peak when the trainer closes distance between himself and my row. My heart palpitates in my chest even worse when he comes closer to my cage.

I let out a deep breath of relief when he stops just short of mine, stopping at someone else's cage.

I know he is here to get her for punishment, but I can't feel anything but relief that he wasn't here to punish me.

His hands and feet look unforgiving and I can't imagine how painful it would be to be victim to them.

The dominant stares at the sleeping submissive for a moment before suddenly kicking her cage too. I jump back at the outburst, smacking my head on my small cage.

The dominant doesn't realize he has scared me or the other submissives by doing so, only focused on the sub who is now awake.

A groan leaves the girls lips and he unlatches her cage, dragging her out by her arm. "Get up," He commands in annoyance, not seeming to care that her legs are probably asleep.

The other trainer suddenly appears beside the large dominant and I hide behind my knees. Both dominants watch in delight as the girl struggled to get up.

She makes a fatal mistake as she reaches out for help, clutching onto the large dominants leg.

I know his response before he even moves. His jaw ticks and in a second, he sends her to the floor again with the back of his large hand. "You filthy little whore. Don't you ever touch me again."

The submissive gasps and puts her arms up for protection, not that it would help her any. "See? I told the other trainers you weren't soft," the other says happily, shaking his head. "They didn't seem to believe me, but I told them you were just holding back in front of us."

My chest clenches in fear, not wanting them to start displaying that they weren't 'soft'.

"Get up," The large dominant says sternly to the girl on the floor, not caring that she is in tears, or that she is so malnourished she can barely stand.

She scrambled around, trying to obey. This time she does not dare to reach for help. She holds her cheek, tears already in her eyes as she grabs onto her cage and uses it to help her up.

Once she is standing, he snatches her by her hair and starts to drag her out. She whimpers and yells stumbling after him, but he continues on, uncaring.