BONUS STORY OF TINCAN [1]

BEFORE WE START OUR CHAPTER 1 

ENJOY THIS SHORT TINCAN STORY FIRST!

TinCan [ SHORT STORY ]

"BROTHER"

One drunken night, Tin kissed Can in front of their group members. The next day, they started avoiding each other, afraid to confront their real feelings for each other. Now their friendship is on the line...

 Now their friendship is on the line

Can's POV

I tried to go to sleep. I honestly did but the thoughts on my head wouldn't let me. After almost an hour of lying in one spot of my bed, tossing and turning around, and just staring at the ceiling, I decided to get up and trudge down to the kitchen.

It was eerie silent like it always was at this ungodly hour in our dorm. All the members are already sleeping. I sighed, sitting on one of the stools at the kitchen counter, with my phone in one hand and a glass of warm milk on the other. I took a sip and stared at my phone.

I wanted to call Tin and talk, or maybe ask him to play Overwatch w/ me, but I was afraid for some reason. As if I was nervous bothering him. I have never felt that before, I have never really cared if I was bothering Tin whenever I call him.

Why was it now so different?

Maybe we should talk about the other night. Maybe that would clear my mind. But am I ready for that awkward conversation?

Tin would probably just blow it off and sum it up as just some insignificant incident that has passed. He's always nonchalant like that. So unlike me.

I am considerably weaker emotionally than he is, at least in my opinion. He never takes anything offensively. For someone who wears his heart on his sleeves, Nothing ever seems to be a serious ordeal.

And I am the complete opposite. I always tend to hide my feelings, up until they explode and blow up. I always play tough Can but I do break easily. And Tin was just too oblivious to see, because to him, I was just a brother/friend nothingness

He could kid around me, borrow my clothes, kiss me on the cheek, have me carry him on my back, buy me jewelry and things that match with his. He could hold my hand, look me deep in the eyes, and tell me he 'loves me', that I'm his 'family' and that he'll always be there for me no matter what because I wasn't supposed to take them seriously.

I was a bro.

And I was stupid. No matter what P'Techno or Ai'Good or N'Kla. Or anyone else has clandestinely said to me... I knew Tin doesn't have any romantic feelings for me.

Because he only sees me as a BROTHER

And if he ever did, wouldn't have I known?

I know everything about him when he likes someone. He would always try (emphasis on try) to use fluttering words when talking, he would tilt his head a little to the left when talking making his hair move and sway charmingly, and he always wet his lips with his tongue.