Matthew Lee Espinosa

*A/N okay so the magcon boys and Sam Pottorff are the same age as her okay?*

Hey I'm Hunter Foster, a 18 year old youtuber/viner I have blue eyes with yellowish green around my pupil, and dark ashy brown hair reaching a bit below my shoulders. I just moved to LA in an apartment/condo thing over looking a beach. My best friend is Sam Pottorff for O2L, after I was done un-packing I called him.

*on the phone*(S=sam H=hunter)

S- Hey boo what's up?

H- Hey Sam wanna hangout?

S- Sure me and the guys are at the house wanna come over?

H- Yeah I'll be there soon.

And with that I hung up, got in my car and headed to the O2L house. I got there in like 10 minutes because I didn't live that far. "HUNTER!!!" Kian screamed "Haha hey Kian, did you miss me or something?" "Hell no" he said winking at me. "Hunters here!" Ricky yelled , Sam ran and slid around the corner so he could see me then he ran up and gave me a huge hug "Hey Hun, I've missed you." He said dragging me in the kitchen "Nice do you live here now too Sam?" I asked "No just visiting" he said.

" YES! Win again bitch! So that's 50 bucks you owe me now" I said to Kian I've always bin able to beat him at Mario kart it was so funny he'd always make bets with me and loose I swear he's already given me 1000 dollars or more haha. I started racing JC when there was a knock on the door. "Hey guys" it sounded like a boy but when I turned around there was three. " How the hell are you so good?" JC was mad because I beat him to " Honestly I don't know I don't even own the game." I said laughing him and Kian just looked at me with shock, I went to the kitchen to get a drink when someone tapped my shoulder.