why do I do this

(author note: yeah I made the gif above yay me)

"hi c0nn0r" eternal suffering looked at the c0nn0r. The spicy c0nn0r was heccin spicy. "omg c0nn0r I just want to stroke your beautiful perfect plastic android face until my fingers fall off darn such a perfect spicy boi 😩👌" Eternal suffering died from the overload of spice. "you need jesus" c0nn0r spoke in his spicy perfect android voice. The almighty c0nn0r managed to escape the grasp of eternal suffering. "H0inky-b0ink you bowl of soggy cereal gET OVER HERE >:(" c0nn0r screamed at h0inky-b0ink. H0inky-b0ink spun around dramatically so c0nn0r could see his spicy face. "c0ming sweet c0nn0r b0i~" "lieutenant NO" "lieutenant YES" "lieutenant get help" "lol nope" "why lieutenant" "I'm too spicy for help" "fair point lieutenant" "what the frickle" the r00d gavin said as he magically appeared again. "why do you keep on magically appearing r00d gavin" the almighty c0nn0r asked. "none of your business st00pid android" the r00d gavin said before rudely punching the p00r c0nn0r. "ow why the frickle would you do that" the p00r c0nn0r asked "idk lol I'm r00d" the r00d gavin replied. "Also you need to actually do your job lol, enough spiciness" c0nn0r was shocked at the r00d gavin's comment. No spiciness? IMPOSSIBLE. "fine r00d gavin" c0nn0r reluctantly accepted. The h0inky-b0ink and the spicy c0nn0r magically teleported to the crime scene. "ok u stay behind lol I'm going in" h0inky-b0ink told c0nn0r. "h0inky-b0ink please just let me fulfill the only purpose I serve in this meaningless  life" "m00d 24/7" They were surprised to see that the crime scene was this fanfiction (jk jk but seriously this is more cursed than the ouija board in your basement). The almighty c0nn0r worked hard to find all the clues and analyze the evidence while h0inky-b0ink walked around pretending to care about this slowly-dying universe. 

ok help I wrote myself into a corner how do I progress the story

software instability ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^