Candies and Cocktails

Start from the beginning

"He was way too young..." The man called Namjoon finally spoke up. "Hoseok way too kind as a person to be dead this way, Yoongs... He deserves long live..."

The pale skin sluggish young man named Min Yoongi reached up the soju bottle from the younger's hand. There were some other empty bottles in the table. And cigarette stubs. "And you are way too young to waste your life this way. You deserve a slap..."

Yoongi cleaned up the table and put the empty bottles in the trash bin. He saw a book with olive green cover in the table and sighed. That was the book the bright guy used to write down some lyrics. The bright guy along with the sluggish one and Kim hot genius were not only friends who met and mingled since junior high school. They were doing hiphop music together. Though they were not as active as before when they were still junior-senior high school students, they were quite famous even in the university.

"Next week is your graduation day. Be back as Kim hot genius and attending the ceremony, okay? I'll be there to congratulate some friends before heading to the airport. I have some marathon seminars in some universities in South East Asia and Africa."

Namjoon was just expressionlessly staring the book. Hoseok's olive green lyrics book. He took a piece of cigarette and smoke as if he forgot the older hates it. He didn't care.

"Life must go on, Kim Namjoon." Yoongi gritted his teeth. "Hoseok will hate you to see this mess of you. I'm leaving."

-----

"What more?" Seokjin bit his thumbnail as he looked inside the travel bag. "Ahh I bought you a new buttoned up shirt. Wait..." He stood up and ran heading the front door, went into his own apartment room that was in front of Hyosang's. Their apartment units were face to face. He disappeared for a couple minutes and came back with blue sky buttoned up shirt. "Wear this the first day you on duty there in the hospital in Sweden." He folded the blue sky buttoned up shirt and put it inside the travel bag. "Good luck. Though the hospital is owned by your family member, I wish you luck for everything."

Hyosang could only laugh and hug the pretty guy from behind. "Such a lovely wife preparing things for husband. Don't you think we need to consider our parent's wish?"

Seokjin gently pried the man's hands around his waist and hesitantly turned his body to face the man. Not that he wasn't get used to the man's affection. He enjoyed the hugs but not the certain talk brought up by the other. "Hyosang... I..." Seokjin bit his lower lip and avoiding the eye contact.

"It's Namjoon, right?" Hyosang smiled bitterly. "Kim hot genius Namjoon from engineering department. I know it's him..."

Seokjin stiffened. He never told the man about his feelings toward this mentioned Kim bloody Namjoon he kept inside his heart. How come Hyosang found out about it.

"Tell him what you feel, don't regret it later..." Hyosang brushed Seokjin's bangs. "I love you, you know it. And I want you to be free to feel what you feel. Be happy with the person you choose by heart." He smiled sincerely. "Tell him you fall for him since that moment you saw him for the very first time in the university library. That moment when you didn't even bothered my existence who sat beside you. Tell him he stole your heart. And whatever he would say and react, I will always be here for you..."

Seokjin got his eyes burnt. His heart ache. He wanted to please his parents by accepting Hyosang. He wanted to give Hyosang mutual feelings, to love the man back, yet he can't. His heart was somewhere else. His heart was fall for Kim Namjoon. He could feel the hurt reflected by the other's beads. He felt so much more guilt when Hyosang could easily said it like the man prepared it for so long.

"Hyosang, I'm sorry..." And all he could do was to hug the man and burried his face on the other's chest. He hide himself onto the man's embrace as he felt ashamed to be so selfish, yet he relieved Hyosang understood the circumstance.