90 ~ We Don't Talk Anymore

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Don't act smart, I am smarter than you idiot, you will see that soon, just wait and watch" tae challenged and bumped into his shoulder then walks away to his room.

"Don't try to do any stupid things Jeon Taehyung, I won't stay calm like this" guk warned him by using his cold tone.

Before tae come back to him, he puts tannie on the sofa "Who I am to you? Huh? Jeon Taehyung?" tae asks in anger while grabbing him by his collar.

"Yeah. You.Are.Jeon.Taehyung to me, if you continue like this. I won't call you 'LOLITA' anymore" guk said with the same cold tone, tae tightens the grip on his shirt "I'm asking you one last.." guk cuts him "I will, when you promise that you won't do that stupid idea of escape again, then I will" tae smiles "Pfff, that's it! I promis.." guk cuts him again "I don't want to hear it from your lips, I want you to say it from the heart. You should know the feelings of others how they're suffers when you're doing these kinds of things for your own enjoyment not caring about anyone" guk closes his eyes for seconds then opens it directly looking at tae eyes with intentions, tae biting his lips in sudden nervous "I won't talk to you" he separates himself from tae and walks towards office room.

Tae has not except this from guk, he looks at the direction where guk heading and yelling in anger "Then don't talk, I am too, I won't, I am done with you idiot" last phrase ended with a little sobs, running to his room and slammed it with a loud sound not care if it's breaks, of course we wants to show that now he's mad at him. He fell on the bed with a loud cry, and in few minutes sleeps between the heavy cry. He doesn't know his small okay some critical fun takes him to this level, he experienced lots from his eomma, appa and hyung, but he feels totally different when guk reacts to him. Of course when his eomma says these kind of things he knows that he has appa to convince him. But here Who?! Yoona?! No he won't, he clearly knows this is his own mistake that he escaped from guk's office. If he let yoona knows it will goes his eomma, then?!!! So tae said to himself that he can take care of this situation without anyone's help. He just needs some time to convince his gukkie, after all guk will easily fall into his cuteness anyway, so this won't be that difficult. This is what tae thinking about guk. He doesn't know that guk also how stubborn into some matters like him, and when it comes into tae's life matter guk won't hesitate to do or let it go that easily!

⏮ Day 1 (Same Day 8 o'clock) ⏭

When tae wake up, he feels his head is killing, he rubbed his temple to ease the pain. But it won't work, he rolled over his bed hiding his head through the pillow as mumble/calling the name repeatedly "Gu.. gukkie.. Guk.. gukkie" no response from behind the closed door. There is no chance to reach his small voice to the ground floor guk's office room.

He tries to get up from the bed, but his pained doesn't let him do anything except silently crying and mumble/calling the name again and again through the pain as clenching his hair. A few minutes of struggles he fainted due to the high level of pain.

After 3 hours, tae slowly opens his eyes when he heard a plates sound. He blinks multiple times to adjust his vision with the light, he feels so tired even though he slept for more than enough. He wants to sleep again but when his gaze landed on the person who is placing tae's food on the table with a poker face. And when guk turns to look at him, tae's tired face changed into grin "Hi gukkie" waves his hands like a kid, guk has not says anything just staring at him deeply for a few seconds when he confirms that his expected word won't come from others he moves away silently. Tae looking at him with a confused face not aware of what happened a few hours ago between two of them "Gukkie" before his slow voice reached into guk's ear he gets out of the room.

Tae took few minutes to process what actually happened, meanwhile his head starts to killing him again to stop thinking but he pushed away the pain, he just think.. Think.. Think.. He doesn't care or not aware of that he's crying due to pain or thinking process. He bites his lips to swallow everything! When the minutes passed into hour he gets up from the bed with trembling body, somehow he managed to take a quick shower, then he changed into pajamas. Then again he buried his body into the blanket and staring at the food with a sad face.