Chapter 29

After I pick Rose up from Joey's we walk back to the apartment. We walk in and Jay is playing the Xbox. I look at the TV. Racing should have known. Rose wants me to play with her doll with her. She brings everything into the living room and I help her dress her doll.

"What did you play with when you were my age?" Rose asks me.

"I played video games and football with my friends. I was really never at my house." I say.

"Do I have a aunt or uncle?" She asks.

"Yes two. Michael, Your dads brother and then mine. Named Nick. He's in college and Michael is 3 years younger than me." I say. I can't believe I even dated him.

"Oh right!" She says.

"Go take a shower." I say after awhile of playing dolls.

"Okay." She says and goes the bathroom. Jay pauses his game and opens his arms out to me. I lay next to him and he wraps his arms around me then starts the game again. This is perfect. We lay on the couch and Jay teaches me how to play the racing game. I put in the other controller. They are wireless. Me and Jay race.

"No!" I say when he passes me. He laughs till I pass him.

"Bitch." He whispers. I stick my tongue out at him.

Winner!

It says on my half of the screen. "Yes!" I yell

"I let you win." He says.

"Know you get to make dinner!" I say. He rolls his eyes and goes the kitchen. I turn on Pretty Little Lairs.

"Oh my gosh pretty little lairs!" Rose squeals and sits next me.

"You like it too?" I ask.

"Yes!" She says.

"It scares me how you two are so much alike." Jay says.

"Shh!" Rose says to him. I smirk. We are alike. After an hour Jay brings us a bowl of chicken noodle soup.

I take a picture of it and post it on Instagram

@football_34connors made this and it's amazing.

"Can I have a Instagram?" Rose asks me. I look at Jay.

"Sure." He says and smiles. He looks at his phone. Jay smiles at me.

I help make Rose's Instagram and my phone buzzes. I look at the photo I'm tagged in. Its me and Rose.

Football_34connors- hanging with my girls!

Rose's username is rose.connors. and I post on Instagram telling people to follow her. All of the team follows her so she has around 35 followers in about 10 minutes. I put Rose to bed and shut her door. Me and Jay lay in bed.

"I love you." Jay whispers.

"I love you too."

In the morning I get Rose ready for school and me. School is boring as hell. After school we have clubs. They end the same time Rose gets out of school so I stay after. They have football club. I walk with Jay to the main gym. I walk in and see a bunch of girls.

"What the hell?" I say. I run up to Coach.

"Jordan!" He says and hugs me. "I thought you went girly on me!" He says.

"Nope and why is there so many girls?" I ask.

"There's a bunch of shirtless guys." He says and laughs. I feel cold water dumped on my head.I slip on the floor and look behind me I chase Nolan around the gym and fall a lot. Coach blows the whistle. "Listen to Jordan." He yells and the room goes silent.

"You always put it on me." I say and laugh. "Okay so I don't used to a lot of girls in here and all of use ain't so if any of us burp or fart I don't want to hear any eww's." I say. The girls look at the guys.

"Everyone find a partner. John walks up to me and throws me over his shoulder.

"Put me down." I say as he walks to a empty space in the room. He drops me. "Thanks." I say and laugh. The girls to to pair with the guys but all the guys know their partner. "Coach I'm not use to all these people that don't know anything." I say to him.

"I'll do it then." He says. "Okay I want you to push your partner across the room. Your partner will be pushing on you. Who ever wins moves to the next round. so on." He says. I put my hands on Johns shoulder. We start and I already have him across the gym.

"Dammit Luck." He says. The winners to the next person. Jackson is next. I push him the same way. I get to a girl. I try to use less power but she falls the ground.

"Ouch!" She says.

"Sorry." I say. "not sorry." I mumble. Finally it ends me and Jay. Like always.

"Build your teams." Coach yells. I look at Jay.

"Your going down!" I say.

"Oh really?" He says.

"Bring it." I say.

My normal teammates I pick. Now for the girls.

After we have our teams we give positions. The girls look at me.

"What if I want to be quarterback?" One whines. My blood boils. Nolan puts his arm around my shoulder. I wish I had my helmet. I make people shut up when I'm in it. Defense is first. I watch Jay play. He really does make a good quarterback.

"I hope my players don't break you." Jay says to me.

"Like they could." I say. I call the plays and throw Nolan the ball. He runs long. A girl goes to tackle him. She falls. He stops. This is why I never hang out with girls! I wish I could throw my helmet. Couch walks up to me and puts my old helmet on my head. I smile. I take it off and throw it to the ground. I feel a lot better. I pick it back up and walk over to the crying girl.

"I'm sorry okay? This is football." Nolan says I hand him my helmet and he throws it.

"This fucking stupid I can't play with girls." Jackson says to me. I raise my eyebrow. "Not you Luck." He says.

"Why don't we just play tag football?" Coach asks.

"That's for pussies." Jay says.

"Then it's a perfect match for you." I say. He takes my helmet from me.

"We didn't come here to play around Coach Lewis says. "1/3 of us are going to college next year. We need practice."

"Maybe we want to be a football player too!?" A girl says. My head pounds.

"Yeah! Why does Jordan get praised for being a girl?" Another says.

"I'm pretty much half guy so." I say. We end up playing tag football. The guys take off their shirts since they aren't being tackled. I go to coach's office.

"I have something to tell you Jordan." He says. I sit down. "I'm going to coach the colleges football team too next year." He says.

"No way!" I scream.

"Yup." He says. I hug him tightly. I run back to gym.

"Coach is coaching our college too!" I say. The guys flip.

"Yes!" Nolan yells. The girls go change out of their gym clothes and me and the guys talk.

"Who is going to devil's collage?" I ask. All the guys raise their hands. I smile. We go to our car's.

Like I said. We are a family for life.