Olivarry: Netflix and Ice Cream Makes Everything Better

Oliver's POV

Tonight had been very stressful for Barry and I. This person we were fighting just wouldn't stop. In the end, he got away, but not before setting an entire building full of people on fire. We were able to get everyone out, the only thing that didn't survive was this lady's parrot. Anyway, all-in-all tonight was a bit of a disaster. When we finally get home, Barry and I practically collapse onto the couch.

"Bear, you've been quiet, you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah...just tired." Barry replied snuggling into me.

I wrap my arms around him and kiss his nose. This is just what I needed, snuggles from my favorite speedster. I can tell that Barry is pretty rattled from what happened tonight, but I know how to fix it.

"Let's get out of these suits and into something more comfortable." I said rubbing up and down Barry's back.

Barry nods then we get up and go to our room to change clothes. We change into our pajamas, which for me is just a t-shirt and boxers; Barry usually wears sweat pants and one of my shirts. The whole time we're changing clothes, Barry is dead silent. Now I know for sure something is really bothering him, he's only this quiet when he's very upset. Barry goes back to the couch while I go into the kitchen. I get my boyfriend and I a bowl of ice cream; cookie dough for him, and rocky road for me.

"Here ya go, Bear." I said handing him the bowl and spoon.

"Thanks." Barry said smiling a little.

I knew that would get a smile out of him. I sit next to him and wrap the both of us in a blanket. Then I grab the remote and turn on Netflix.

"What do you wanna watch, babe?" I asked him.

"I don't know...just pick whatever you want." Barry shrugged.

"Alright, what's wrong, baby? Something is bothering you. You know you can tell me anything." I told my boyfriend.

"You'll think it's stupid." mumbled Barry.

"No I won't. It can't be stupid if it's got you this upset." I reassured him, holding his hand.

"Okay...I just feel really guilty that I wasn't able to save that lady's parrot. It may have been just a bird, but it was that lady's pet, she loved it. I mean, she already lost all her stuff, and now she's lost the one thing you can't just replace so easily. And it's all my fault." Barry explained to me, almost in tears.

I set my ice cream aside and hug my boyfriend. I wipe the tears off his face while kissing his head. I don't think I should be, but I just can't help smiling at how adorably sympathetic my boyfriend is. Barry notices my smile and stares at me confused.

"Why are you smiling?" Barry asked me.

"Because you have such a big heart. The way you care so much about everything, even down to a little bird. The fact that you feel someone else's loss as your own just shows how sympathetic you are, and that is one of the things I love most about you." I answered.

My sweet Barry smiles shyly and blushes redder than his suit. I caress his face then kiss him softly on the lips.

"Do you feel better now, Bear?" I asked.

"Yeah, a little." Barry replied giggling.

For the rest of the night, Barry and I eat ice cream and watch the Netflix series Disenchantment.