Olivarry: "Mean" Look

Barry and Oliver were snuggled on the couch watching a movie. Then a random thought pops in Barry's head.

"Ollie?" he asked.

"Yeah, Bear." replied Oliver.

"How come every time we interrogate a bad guy; you're bad-cop, and I'm good-cop? I think I could be a pretty good bad-cop." Barry said.

Oliver snickered then full-on started to laugh hysterically. Barry looks at his boyfriend confused.

"What's so funny?" asked Barry folding his arms.

"Sorry to disappoint you, Barry, but you don't have a 'mean look'." laughed Oliver.

"Oh please, I'm sure I have a 'mean look'! I'm sure it makes people quiver in their boots!" argued Barry.

"If by people you mean adorable baby kittens, then yes. Before they wobble over and lick your face." Oliver said.

Barry then glares daggers at the vigilante....apparently giving his 'mean look'.

"Aww, look at all the kittens coming over! How adorable!" Oliver joked.

For that, Oliver recieves a pillow to the face. Barry scoots to the opposite end of the couch and pouts.

"Come on, Bear, I was just messing with you. I'm sure you can look mean if you really wanted to." Oliver said.

He stretches across the couch laying his head in Barry's lap. The billionaire pokes his boyfriend's face until he looks down at him. Seeing Oliver's handsome smile makes it impossible for Barry not to smile back at him.

"You wait and see, someone will mess with you and that's when I'll have the meanest face ever." said Barry.

"I'm sure that'll be the case." replied Oliver.

Oliver sits up and lightly pecks Barry on the lips. The speedster smiles while kissing back. The movie was forgotten as the kissing started to escalate.