Olivarry: Dying In His Arms

A/N: Sorry 😞

In the Arrow Cave, Green Arrow and Flash get ready to fight Deathstroke.

"You know the plan, Bear?" Oliver asked.

"Yeah." Barry nodded.

"Good, cause I'd hate for something to go wrong." replied Oliver.

Barry cups his boyfriend's face and kisses him.

"Everything will be okay, Ollie. As long as we have each other's back, nothing will go wrong." Barry said reassuring Oliver.

The vigilante kisses back and hugs the speedster tightly.

"Thanks, Bear, you always know just what to say." Oliver said holding onto Barry's hand.

Barry grabs a hold of Oliver and speeds them out of the Arrow Cave. When they get there, the two decide to split up and take opposite ends of the lair.

"Wait." Oliver told Barry.

He kisses him and looks deeply into his eyes.

"I love you." said Oliver.

"I love you, too. Ollie, why are you so worried? We've done things like this a thousand times." Barry said confused.

"I don't know, I just have a horrible feeling that something will go wrong." replied Oliver.

The brunette places his hands on the blonde's shoulders.

"Ollie, I swear...I promise that everything will be okay; no one's getting hurt, and no one's dying." Barry said calmly.

He kisses Oliver's cheek and speeds off to his end of the lair. Oliver pushes his worried thoughts to the back of his mind and heads to the other end of the lair. He easily fights off several of Deathstroke's henchmen. Then he comes face-to-face with the villain himself.

"Well, well, we meet again, Oliver." said Deathstroke.

"Why don't you save me the trouble and just surrender." said Oliver.

Deathstroke laughs and shakes his head, then he charges towards Oliver. Green Arrow and his enemy get into a heated battle. Luck was not on Oliver's side, he was getting his butt kicked. The vigilante ends up on the ground clutching his broken leg. He looks up at his attacker who is drawing out his sword. Green Arrow tries his best to crawl away, but Deathstroke pins him down with his foot.

"Good-bye, Oliver." said Deathstroke grinning.

"Get away from him!" shouted Barry.

With no plan in mind, the Flash rushes towards Deathstroke, which was a fatal mistake. The villain reacts quickly and thrusts his sword in the center of Barry's chest; completely impaling him.

"NOOOOO!" Oliver screamed.

Deathstroke twists the blade and pulls it out of the speedster. Barry falls to the floor gasping and coughing.

"Well, this is my cue to leave." Deathstroke said before running off.

Oliver crawls over to his boyfriend and takes him into his arms. Soon, blood was everywhere; all over the floor, all over Barry, and all over Oliver.

"Oh my God..." Oliver said, his voice quivering.

"F-Felicity, send me some help...i-it's Barry, h-he's...oh god...he's hurt really bad and losing blood fast." he stammered into his comms.

"Don't worry, Oliver, help is coming." replied Felicity.

The speedster struggles to breathe with his punctured lung.

"I'm sorry I-I couldn't keep my promise." Barry said coughing.

"Don't speak...save your energy so you can heal." Oliver told him trying to stay calm.

"I...I-I...*cough*...l-love you...*cough* *cough*...O-Ollie." said Barry crying.

Oliver couldn't believe what was happening, he refused to believe it. He didn't want to believe that the man he loved was dying in his arms. The vigilante holds his beloved closer and kisses his forehead.

"I love you, too, Bear. You're going to be okay. Caitlyn's gonna fix you...a-and your healing's gonna help you get better, then everything will be fine. N-no one's gonna die...j-just like you said." Oliver rambled in utter denial.

All Oliver could do was stare into Barry's eyes and watch as the life in him slowly fades away. As time passes his brown eyes become duller and loses its color. His breathing changes from desperate gasps to shallow wheezes. Tears blur the billionaire's vision as he starts to accept the situation. Help came too late...Barry was gone, and Oliver was heartbroken.