7| A Kiss in the Cove?

"Hey uh... (C/n)..?"
You asked your cousin who was sitting in his office.

"Yes?"
He said looking up at you from his work.

"Well, last night I was here later than usual. And I was cleaning up.. and I polished the animatronics. And I decided to clean up Foxy... You know, the old one from Pirate's Cove?"
You said quietly.

"Yeah what about him?"
He asked.

"Well, he turned on, on his own. I have no clue how really. But he's working just fine. I tested him out last night and he operates properly and I think he should be back on stage. And Freddy needs to be worked on, I'll repair him later."
You stated. Your cousin simply nodded and agreed.

"His showtime can be at five PM tonight. I'll ask one of our design workers to put it on our webpage and in and signs on the roads nearby."
He said looking at you. You smiled and thanked him as you walked out.

You walked back to Pirate's Cove and opened the curtains walking in.

"Psst! Foxy! I got you a gig! You perform on stage at five PM tonight for the kids. Isn't it great?"
You said smiling.

"Aye! Thank ye much lassy! I couldn't have done it without ye!"
He said hugging you. He embraced you longer this time. But you didn't mind. He was fluffy and warm.

"And what about that scally wag bear?"

"I'll repair him later."
He nodded and he let go of you.

"So are you on free roam mode right now?"
He shook his head, his silky vermillion fur swayed as he moved, it was dazzling to watch.

"No. Me ain't a robot no longer (Y/n). And me think that I be turnin' into a real fox! I donno know why lass but ye repairin' be a true work o' magic!"
He said staring at you from above.

He held you by the shoulder, and his golden eyes shinned a soft, heart warming color. You just smiled and nodded to him. You started to understand more why Foxy was becoming this way, with the looks he keeps giving you, it was all too obvious.

"Get ready for show time.. It's gonna be a doozy!"
You said kissing his furry cheek. You felt warmth creep upon both of your faces.

The power of love is truly a righteous thing.