20| The End

The next business day was a Monday. And that day you were promoted to owner of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, since your great grandfather had created the business and you were the only family member left you inherited the job on your own.

The business ran perfectly, there were more than twenty-five staff members. Including chefs, repair technicians, security guards, party planners, waiters and waitresses, entertainers, and more.

There were three well running animatronics, newly repaired and polished up. Freddy, Bonnie, and Chica. Foxy became an entertainer and let the kids visit his cove.

All the kids loved him. You and Foxy were still a happy couple and still lived together at home.

You made a good amount of money, and everything went well.

That evening at work, there was a giant party going on for one boy's birthday. Everyone gathered around the performance stage and readied themselves for the show. The three animatronics appeared on stage and began to sing classic musicals.

People clapped along and cheered at the animatronics. They paused for a moment and called for Foxy to come to the stage and sing his pirate songs.

Foxy arrived and they all sang together, happily. As the four danced around the stage, and the others enjoying themselves, you were the only one who saw four small children dancing and skipping gracefully in slow motion, behind the four singers.

Their laughs and giggles echoed. They smiled like they were having the time of their lives. The four children appeared transparent, glowing spirits. You knew it was them. And you smiled warmly. They were free now.

When watching the performance, you leaned against the cashier counter and stared at Foxy. Resting your head on your hand and smiling, swaying your head to the rhythm of the song.

As the song was about to end, the pirate glanced at you and winked, giving you jazz hands, and as always dedicating the song to you. Perhaps this was a tradition now. You grinned at him.

And at that moment, you knew everything was all over now. Every little bad thing that ever happened here was solved. And after years of hard work and pain, everything that happened, was over.

It was okay.
Everything was okay.

When the show was over, Foxy immediately jumped off the stage and ran to you, picking you up and holding you by the waist and twirling you in the air. Setting you down and kissing you delicately.

"What a pirate."
You said, shaking your head slowly and batting your eyelashes. The moment was cliché, but you loved it.

"What ta' women."
He replied, kissing you again.

So it turned out that everything had a happy ending here at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza.

This is the end of your story, what has become, and what will always be.

                         The End