Wayo touched to his words, he slowly lean his head to Phana shoulder and said. "I'm sorry, for giving you a hard time." Phana did not reply instead he kiss his hair.

The next morning, Can finally have a permission to go home, Kit wanted to help him but his husband Ming teased him that he just wanted to see him there and not for Can thats why he decided to not go there

The next morning, Can finally have a permission to go home, Kit wanted to help him but his husband Ming teased him that he just wanted to see him there and not for Can thats why he decided to not go there. Beside he gave this opportunity to Tin and Can to make up already.

After they're arrived home without talking in the car, Can a bit disappointed he actually wanted to talk but looking at Tin seriously face he don't dare.

Tin helped him until at the sofa and put him down, Can son was in the school so both of them left there. Tin prepared a meal for him, since it his job. Yes it's Tin job, actually, ever since they're married, Can never do house work, Tin do laundry, dishwashing, cleaning, cooking, even taking care of their child. He spoiled Can so much and don't want to gave him a hard time.

At they're wedding Tin promise to him that he will make him like a princess and never gave him a hard time. That's why he was a bit mad when Can got a gun shot, he love Can skin and don't want to ruin his wife beautiful body. Like people say, 'When you finally get family you will forgot to take care yourself and you will end up like old hag, then your husband will cheat on you when that day come'. Tin don't want him to think that way and take all responsibility in order to make his wife Queen.

Can did not force him either, it's Tin decision.

Now Tin gave him a meat meal with some fresh steam flavored veggies. Can immediately drooled over and forgot his why he was whined earlier. In order to pursue Can, you just need is a delicious meal. This is what Tin secret weapon. Can put a meat to his mouth and tasted the delicious, tender meat that Tin made. Watching his wife smiling while eating making Tin heart melt.

His cold face become brighter, his lips curves and sat beside his wife. Can cut a piece of meat and send it to Tin mouth. Tin raised his eyebrows. "Just eat." Can said. Tin ate what Can handed, while chewing it his eyes lock on Can. "It's good right?"