~Jimin's P.O.V.~

I was talking with Taehyung near our lockers but I stopped when I heard a familiar voice say, "You really wanna get fucked up don't you?" "Hey lets go check it out!!!" I was hesitant but I agreed, "Sure..." I had a bad feeling about this once I heard that voice but I just wanted to make sure my assumption was correct. We started walking around the corner and that's when I saw her. Y/n with liquid dripping down her head staring at my girlfriend Wendy and her gang. I her saw her friend Yeri holding the cup, I guess she's the one who poured it on Y/n's head. They were arguing but Wendy looked really angry and said something that really pissed me off.   "Ha! As if you can do something to us, I can ruin you!!!" I was furious and surprised that Wendy would say something like that. So I yelled in anger, "What the hell are you doing?!" 

~Y:n's P.O.V.~

What the hell is he doing?!

I noticed that Wendy started running to him and hugged him while Jimin had a stone cold face. "Oppa she was bullying me and my friends so we taught her a lesson." Jimin's face changed to a very angered expression. "You are such a lying bitch, you had no fucking reason to threaten her." Everyone watching, including yourself were very shocked that Jimin said that. Wendy stopped hugging him and walked a bit backwards. "O-oppa why the hell are you defending her?!?!" He smirked and looked at you. There was something about his look that made him look very assertive. "Because that's not a good way to treat my friends." "Friend?! You're friends with that bitch?!" You started walking over to them and stood next to Jimin and smirked. He looked at you with suspicion but just rolled with it. You looked at Wendy and said, "You know your voice is a real fucking pain, mind shutting the fuck up or at least make good use of it and apologize to me. In the mean time might as well make your whole ugly ass gang apologize to me as well." Her face looked like a tomato, which made you smile and almost laugh. Jimin noticed you were smiling and smiled too. You couldn't hold in your laughter and said, "Can you chill with the tomato face, I'm dying here!" Wendy looked furious, she was about to slap you but Jimin stopped her by grabbing her wrist. "Ugh!!! Babe what the hell, let me go!!!" "I told you that this isn't the right way to treat my friends, and I forgot to mention I'm breaking up with you you cheating bitch." You looked at Jimin with a 'no way you just did that' look. He looked back at you and smirked. Wendy's eyes started to fill with tears threatening to fall down.

Man I've been wanting to do this since these bitches have messed with me.

You walked closer to Wendy and looked at her pathetic face. "Oh sweetie you don't have a reason to cry, so I'll give you one." You proceeded to raise your hand and slapped her face, leaving a red handprint on her cheek. Everyone looked at you in shock. "Don't be so shocked hun I've done worse." "You'll regret this you bitch!!!" She started to run away and the rest of her gang followed her. The bell rang and everyone started to go to the cafeteria. You turned to Jimin and saw Taehyung next to him with both their mouths open in shock. Jimin started to say, "Y/n I never knew you'd be this assertive,and talking trash about her and her group... damn that was really cool." "Aw thank you!"
Taehyung held you by your shoulders and looked you in the eyes and said, "Y/N THAT WAS SO FUCKING BADASS. YOU WERE SO ASSERTIVE. IM SO HAPPY I MET YOU, PLEASE TEACH ME YOUR WAYS YOU SAVAGE ASS MASTER!" You and Jimin looked at each other and started laughing. "Oh Tae I'm not so sure I can teach you but I'll try." "YAY!!! I'm gonna buy you lunch!" "Really that's sweet of you, let's get going guys."  You all started walking to the cafeteria. Once you made it through the doors you saw Hoseok waving at you guys. Taehyung remembered he was gonna buy lunch for you. "Hey Y/n what would you like to eat for lunch?" " Oh yeah I forgot about that, I guess I'll have whatever your gonna have." " Ok then,I'll be quick!" He ran to get food while Jimin and I went over to the other guys. You sat next to Jimin waiting for Taehyung to sit next to you. Namjoon looked at us and asked, "Say where were you three? I've known Tae long enough to know he'll never skip a meal."

You and Jimin looked at each other for a few seconds and smiled a bit. Everyone at the table noticed and had a suspicious face. Taehyung arrived at the table and Namjoon asked him the same question. "OH MY GOD YOU DIDN'T TELL THEM WHAT HAPPENED?!?!?!" You looked at Taehyung and said, "We don't really need to talk about that now Tae." Jungkook smacked the table so he could get everyone's attention.
"Oi Y/n-noona spill the tea right now." You sighed, "Tae tell them what happened...". Oh crap I forgot to get Yuna. "If you guys will excuse me I'll be right back I need to get my bitch." All of them looked at you in surprise because of what you said. You then walked away out of the cafeteria and went to find Yuna. A few minutes of walking around you saw Yuna crying in the corner of the hallway. You quickly ran towards her and hugged her. "Yuna what happened? You can tell me." "I-I caught my boyfriend cheating on me..." "Don't cry about him honey, come have lunch with me and my new friends!" You smiled at her and she looked up at you with a sweet smile."Y/n-ah your the best and I won't find anyone else like you in a million years!" "Alright stop crying and I'll give you a piggyback ride." You both got up then she hopped on your back and you two went to the cafeteria. You stood in front of the table and said, "Guys this is my bitch Yuna treat her right or else I'll break your neck." They all looked at you and nodded quickly then introduced themselves. Yuna got off your back and sat next to Jungkook and RM while you went to go sit next to Jimin.
Jimin then scooted a bit closer to you and whispered in your ear, "Y/n-ah you still need to tell me about those girls you beat up." For some reason that made you smile. You looked at him and went closer to his face then whispered, "It wasn't just girls Jiminie." His face turned to a blank expression for a few seconds until he realized what you meant. His eyes were locked on yours when he accidentally yelled, "Holy shit are you serious?!" The rest of them were staring at Jimin weirdly while you were giggling. "Uh Y/n," Yuna asked, "what happened to your boyfriend?" You laughed while saying, "Don't worry about- wait we're not dating Yuna."

She was looking at you with a smirk it you ignored it.

"Anyways Jimin aren't you gonna listen?" He looked at you right away and said with his cheeky smile, "Of course I will!" Before you even started saying anything Taehyung interrupted. "Hey we're here too why don't you tell us all?" "Oh yeah sure." After a few minutes of storytelling the bell rang signaling everyone to go to their next class. Yuna then spoke, 
"Y/n-ah can we have a sleepover at your place?" "Sure I think my brother is on another business trip." Namjoon spoke, "We don't have plans." "That's great, here's my number."You all agreed to meet at your house at 6:30pm.

~Time Skip After School~

You got your phone and texted Yoongi.
-Hi Oppa!😊
.Hey Y/n
-Is it ok if I have a sleepover?
.I have no problem with it but I have one rule.
-Ok what is it?
.No ruining my things or lovey dovey stuff in my house
-Wow way to assume I'd do something like that but ok
.Ok I'm sorry but I don't want a bad man touching my precious baby sister. 
-Aww I love you too oppa! Have a good time on your trip!
.I will, have a good time
-Byeeee💙
.Bye
With that you walked to your motorcycle and started to drive home.

To Be Continued...
A/n: I didn't know how to end it😑Not bad right?