Walls Don't Define Love(Ava x Asch)

Request by: jennaplaysfortnite

Pairing: Ava x Asch

Type: Fluff

Extra: I want him to walk through the wall and cuddle with her, this is a time skip.

. . .

Ava could truthfully say dealing with 5 demons in her apartment was an exhausting job, helping them learn about things they had no idea how to deal with, a human society at most, food, sleep, and even more things she couldn't name off the top of her head. So many things had happened in the past year, love, friendship, betrayal, somethings she never wanted to see, it had all happened. 

She wished some of those things didn't but they did. With everything that happened, she didn't know how she manages to survive, but she did; and now she was going to make a visit to the demon's part of the apartment, aka, they're house.

She walked by the portal to the demon's house, only to decide that it'd be best to not to disturb them once in front of the door. She turned on her heels and before she could go she heard a sound behind her and arms wrapping around her waist. Ava looked back to see Asch with a relaxed look on his face. He was warm like always, his fire powers came in handy when they increased his body temperature, she especially like it during winter.

She nuzzled her head into his chest a smile on her face. "Hey," He said. "Hey, it seems like you missed me?" Asch asked. "How could I, your so warm, especially during winter," Ava exclaimed. "Well, I guess that's what attracted you in the first place then." Ava shook her head. "I mean it wasn't your temper, that's one thing for sure," Ava stated. "Hey- what's wrong with my temper?! And what the hell made you even like me?!" Ava slipped out of his grip. "Maybe one day you'll know, one day!" Ava grinned

. . .