James starts searching more and sees that The Seven Gates were located in Hellam Township. He then looks up this area to see what he can find.

"New electric company Hellam Electrics opens on top of the supposed Seven Gates to Hell. Owner of the company was asked by locals if anything was spotted there during building and he says,We sadly didn't find any Gates, I guess it was all just a myth." James reads.

He continues to jott more notes down. When suddenly his door swings open. James slams his laptop and crumples the paper.

"James what are you doing up so late?" James Mom asks him concerned.

"Sorry I woke up from a nightmare," He says sleepily.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"No, I think I should probably just get some sleep, thank you for asking."

"Ok, Goodnight," James Mom says as she closes the door.

James let's out a sigh of relief thankful his mom didn't see his paper.

James opens his laptop and uncrumples the paper then continues to research.

A Couple Hours Pass

A knock is heard and James wakes up seeing that he fell asleep on top of his laptop.

He walks to the door and opens it, his Mom is standing there.

"Breakfast is ready come down before it gets cold"

"Ok, I'll be down in a minute"

Once his mom walks down stairs he grabs his phone and texts Alex and Troy, "Meet my at the Park by 10"

He grabs a backpack and goes downstairs and races to the front door.

"Where are you going?" His Mom asks.

"To the Park" he says as he opens the door and walks out.

He starts walking towards the park the same direction he did the night Jake died. He felt the same way he did then, like he was being watched. Like someone was breathing down his neck. He almost wanted to just walk back home and hide, but he knew he couldn't, he had to do this.

The park was getting closer and he could see Alex and Troy sitting there. It felt different now being around them, not as fun. Jake was a center piece in their friend group and now he's gone. James felt like he was vulnerable and trapped, but Troy and Alex might be able to help him fix this problem.

"Hey guys," James says with the only bit of happiness left in him.

"Hey," Troy says with a sad look in his eyes.

Alex sat there in silence looking irritated.

James sits down at the table they were sitting at and takes off his backpack. He pulls out a paper and sets it onto the table.

"These are some notes I wrote about what we saw Friday night," James says pointing at the papers.

"Apparently this thing is a demon, The York Shire Demon, which was trapped behind the Seven Gates to Hell. Apparently the gates were opened and this was let out, now it roams the woods of York praying on innocent people."

"I thought The Seven Gates to Hell was basically just a portal to hell?" Troy asks curiously.

"I thought so too, but after some research I found out it was a cell for the York Shire Demon. Basically The York Shire Demon was a normal man that had his child tooken away by a group of bandits. He knew he couldn't fight these people so he let a demon posses him to get his son back. He storms into where his son was kept and killed them all, but finds his son dead. He completely lost all will to live and the Demon took over him completely, and then he was imprisoned behind The Seven Gates."

"Wow you did your research," Troy says with a smile.

"Yeah I di-"

"Why does any of this matter?" Alex interupts irritated.

"This matters because now we know more about this Demon and just maybe we can kill it. I mean I've already figured out it's weakness to water when we first saw it, so I thi-"

"You think we can kill that thing? Why don't we let someone a little more professional do that," Alex says getting more irritated.

"All the professionals don't believe the bullshit were telling them. So it's either we fucking do it or no one does," James says assertively.

"Do you really think we're some kinda of Losers Club, we can't just get a group of friends together and kill a Monster like that!" Alex shouts at James.

"Well no one else will. I personally don't want to see anymore people die, so I'm going to do something about it!" James shouts back.

"I'm not joining your joke of a team. I would rather not die." Alex says getting up and walking away.

"Why don't you stop being up your own ass for once you prick!" yells James.

James looks down at his paper angrily, with almost all hope gone.

"Are you in Troy?" James asks desperately

"Hell yeah, who doesn't want to kick some demon ass?" Says Troy with a smile on his face.

James smiles with a glimmer of hope in his eyes

"Let's go kill this son of a bitch"