Glimmer x bow (anti smut)

Bow POV

"Bow, could you give me a hand?" I hear a voice call, it's Glimmer. We've been friends for a while, and, if I'm honest, I've recently wanted to be a bit more than friends! But she doesn't really act like it. Anywayyyy... "Yeah sure Glimmer." I come up to her room, "What do you need help with?" I ask, "Can you teach me how to dance?" "Why... have you got a boyfriend?" I tease. "No, it's the princess ball, it's in two days and I can't dance!" "Glimmer, you dance all the time, just freestyle!" She shakes her head. "No... a traditional dance!" "Ok... let me show you... place your left hand on my hip, but your right arm in the air. Now... step left... step right and spin-" "Bow... I don't know how to spin!" "Lift up your right arm and you spin." " She elegantly spins, I can't help but notice, she's blushing!"You've really got the hang of this glimmer!" She turns to face me and blushes even more! "Um, bow, are you going with anyone to the ball?" I feel a smile creep across my face! "No,why?" "Can I... go with you?" "Glimmer, I was going to say the same thing!" "So... is that a yes?" I lift her up and kiss her on the lips. We stay like that for a while, at one point I thought about tongue, but I'm not going to do that on my first kiss! We slowly break up, the kiss I mean! "I like you Bow, I have for a long time!" "Me too!" "Really, I thought you liked Adora!" "No, my heart is saved for you and you only!" We get into a deep embrace! Suddenly the door opens! "BOW, GLIMMER, WHAT THE HECK!?" "Adora, leave us alone!" "No Bow, I will not leave you alone!" She said, trying to do an impression of me! "I LOVED YOU BOW, I TRIED TO SHOW YOU, BUT TOU PICK SPARKLE DUST OVER ME!" "Adora!" Said Glimmer "Leave us alone Adora, this is OUR moment!" And with that she walked out of the door!